Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Antares (Netflix upgrade) | 35$

by Oog4tixoo - 08 June, 2021 - 02:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (Oog4tixoo) - Unhide
Oog4tixoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 08:07 PM by Oog4tixoo.)
Well after this last response from the seller in the forum, I definitely do not want his services anymore, he is accusing me of canceling the membership (I do not understand what sense this accusation makes, what's the point of canceling my membership if I can't watch Netflix at the end?), he also says that it will be the last time he re-upgrade my account.
The re-upgrade that he did yesterday only did it because I published a Scam Report here in the forum, as indicated I requested a refund, at no time did I ask the seller for a new upgrade.

It was $ 35 that you requested, and as a form of payment you asked me to be crypto:
[Image: 2XSxbCU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Proof of his last post (in case he decide to edit it):
[Image: CTEuXpe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Do you mean that I canceled the membership of that account because I wanted to, then I hired another service (that is, I paid another $ 30-50 with another seller) and without being sure that you would return what I paid you? That's what you mean?

@Teken , I am requesting a refund of the $ 35
TOMI DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 08:15 PM by Antares.)
Actually you are obviously doing this on pirpose im assuming and im almost 99% sure you did this to know the method and no other netflix service proposes this and i would have upgeaded it whether a scam report was opened or not
Theres a reason why im vouched in this market your the ONLY ONE SURPRISINGLY to get downgraded twice in this short time this upgrade should last longer
Im not giving a refund as i already paid my reseller and cant refund it
Your clearly jjst driving it longer i upgraded it i cant do anything now
@Teken this should be closed in my opinion

[Image: Screenshot_20210609-190828_Discord.jpg]
idk why he is holding it anymore
This post is by a banned member (Oog4tixoo) - Unhide
Oog4tixoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 08:53 PM by Oog4tixoo. Edit Reason: Orthography )
1.- Wow incredible, so I received a service (a very bad service by the way), that at least (according to your guarantee) was going to last 3 months, but that of these last 20 days, I could only enjoy 5, and that Despite this, I waited for you for almost 10 days due to "your exams". And the conclusion that you draw is that I tried to steal your method? I don't know but how am I supposed to try to steal or find out your method by seeing only the billing?

2.-I did not request a re-upgrade to the account, you decided to do it on your own, I made this Scam Report when you sent me a message from your seller saying that he will not be able to upgrade the account again, and well in less than 24 hrs of doing this scam report, you did the upgrade (which, as I clarified, I never requested). So I'm also supposed to want to steal your new method (which I never asked for)?

3.-I was willing to accept the new upgrade that you did (which I clarify for once more, I did not request it again since I opened this topic), but after accusing me as you did in your last post and saying that it will be the last time you do a re-upgrade, I just feel without any type of guarantee and the best thing will be a refund, which I need to hire another seller.

This is the last answer that I give to you, I will wait for the response of a moderator (@Teken).
By the way so far I do not use the account that the seller re-upgraded, and if the seller requests it, I am willing to give him the gmail of the account (if he obviously makes me the refund), since I will not keep something that I did not request.

The last conversation we had on discord:
[Image: tltSEbc_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: Q8wHdGt_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: ImLzYvp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
TOMI DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 10:32 PM by Antares.)
As stated i never said your account wont be upgraded what i said is if its not in 24 -48 hours then you will get refunded But you jumped to conclusions and opened a report
I accused you because i used prepaid cards that are filled on the first and 2nd upgrade which is suspicous prepaid cards should never fail its a 99.99% working method as i said to teken in dm's and i wont be able to refund returning the account to me will make of it no use as i cant sell it again so its like im wasting money on you
Our service tries to get the best quality and if your issue is the warranty thing we can fix it easily
By giving you the warranty you want.
and your legit the only one to get downgraded in this short amount of time
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Closed. If the account dies again refund him.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]