Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Antares (Netflix upgrade) | 35$

by Oog4tixoo - 08 June, 2021 - 02:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (Oog4tixoo) - Unhide
Oog4tixoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2021 - 02:14 AM by Oog4tixoo.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Antares

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Netflix-Upgrad...nt-Upgrade

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $35

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/5ibRDJM
Proofs netflix acc: https://imgur.com/a/3XZpJT1
Vendor TOS: https://imgur.com/a/hzcvdQn

Additional Information: So good to sum up the conversation and the issues I had: the seller upgraded a fresh account, this account only worked for 4 days due to billing issues (all I did was change the password), the seller took 1 week on to upgrade the account again, this second upgrade only lasted 1 day, I asked for a refund (since in its TOS it specifies that refund is possible), the seller said NO, and I am already about 10 days that I am still waiting for a solution. I think I was very patient and I understood that according to him he was finishing exams, well that's fine, but in total I have only had 5 days of access to his service out of the 3 weeks that have passed since I made the payment. I have the billing details for Netflix, which I will send to an admin if required (since it specifies how long each payment method lasts). I no longer want a replacement, I want the money back to be able to contract another service.

Crypto address for a refund (BTC address): 39Wwki29J2Kqx1B1hj2GbmBM9DrNV8bQcB
TOMI DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Retired Staff
Threads
@Antares reply within 24h.
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2021 - 09:25 PM by Antares. Edit Reason: Fixed Price )
Hi There
Im sorry for the issue you had but as adressed
you are the only case that had many downgrades which is suspicious
Happened after you changed your password
(Which we state in tos we are not responsible of what happens after you change your account and i even told him)

anyways i offered a replacement
All Netflix Upgrade services have an issue rn
the method got patched
if he wants he can switch to Amazon or Disney
or he can wait till we get a new method and proccess replacement

I cant do anything about it
Its something you sign from the moment you enter the server
i cant be responsible for this downgrade risk is explained to be high And the method just got patched so he will have to wait a bit we are doing our best to fix this issue
I know its frustrating to you and me

Its known that a method cant last forever
we upgraded it twice and surprisingly your the only one in my whole customer base that got that many downgrade i have account running for over 6 months with no downgrades and downgrade cases are VERY RARE
I offered an extended warranty he just have to wait for the new method which is coming soon and we are working hard on
All Methods in the whole upgrade market for netflix is down currently and i cant be hold responsible for this

Also Its 0.114 Ltc as he paid in cryptocurrency not Paypal
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
It lasted over a week and then surprisingly
after he changed the pass he got downgraded
and my responsability ends after he chabges the info and i didnt force him he can wait for when the method gets back up he will get his netflix with A EXTENDED WARRANTY + you dont even have the right to comment
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2021 - 11:30 PM by Antares.)
When i say the method is patched its not the actual method The upgrades are still going on
what is patched is the security of the website so you cant get more accounts to upgrade via that Third Party App
they either add recap or incap or some hard security systems
you dont even have infos bout upgrade services so please refrain from answering till you learn more
i asked for the op 24-48 hours to get re upgraded else he will get refunded
i will go and verify his account but as said your completly wrong
@Teken do you accord the time

@Teken his account got re-upgraded
you can close this report
This post is by a banned member (Oog4tixoo) - Unhide
Oog4tixoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 12:27 AM by Oog4tixoo.)
(08 June, 2021 - 11:29 PM)Antares Wrote: Show More
When i say the method is patched its not the actual method The upgrades are still going on
what is patched is the security of the website so you cant get more accounts to upgrade via that Third Party App
they either add recap or incap or some hard security systems
you dont even have infos bout upgrade services so please refrain from answering till you learn more
i asked for the op 24-48 hours to get re upgraded else he will get refunded
i will go and verify his account but as said your completly wrong
@Teken do you accord the time

@Teken his account got re-upgraded
you can close this report

The account lasted less than 1 week, you never mentioned that I could not change my password, I even asked you and you told me that yes I could, it is supposed to be an upgrade service (with my own account) and not a cracked account, so I did not I see sense that "your guarantee ends when you change the password", and yes, obviously I deposited you in ltc 20 days ago, when 0.114 ltc was 35 $, now 0.114 ltc is worth less due to the fall of crypto, in any case that is not my problem, since I paid for the account $ 35, or is it that today you charge $ 18 for an upgrade (today $ 18 is 0.114 ltc)?

Well I just verified and the account has been upgraded again, apparently with another method, I still request the instructions so that your method does not fall for the third time (since apparently it is only in my account)

It is also a shame to have to report to a seller so that he will listen to me, the first time it happens to me

@Teken I do not know how to proceed, the seller has re-upgraded the account (40 minutes ago), but I was requesting a refund, unfortunately I do not know how long this will last and what the conditions would be if I accept this re-upgrade and the account falls back
TOMI DancingClown
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 12:56 AM by Antares.)
i Re-Upgraded your account and i always listen to my customers i dont understand why your making it stay longer the method failed sith you and i do think thats it might be done in purpose from your side but why are you holding this scam report
i think it should be closed to avoid wasting time of cracked.to mods

I cant refund after an upgrade and if it gets downgraded it will be the most suspicious shit ever happening to my career and this method usually last pretty long so idk

You also know we offer warranty so if it **EVER** falls back again within the time of the warranty it will get re upgraded thats all i have to say

+ here
[Image: uf8WNZ.jpg]
i told you to pay 0.114 ltc and not 35$ and crypto is a volatile market and you should be knowilg that i didnt take us$ i took ltc hence if it was ever asked for a refuld tou would be getting the same amount you paid me in the crypto which is 0.114
But your account got re upgraded so wont be needed
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2021 - 11:37 AM by Antares.)
This has never happened with any of my customers, I suspect he is cancelling the subscription just because he changed his mind and wants his money back or wanted to find out the method. This is the 3rd and last time I re-upgrade him.
@Teken
You can close the report i re-upgraded it