Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against AntiToxic | uid=162383

by xxx2000 - 16 September, 2019 - 11:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (AntiToxic) - Unhide
AntiToxic  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 September, 2019 - 08:43 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@AntiToxic click refund button, why are you making him do a charge back and waste his time? cases arent resolved in a day.

Im not wasting his time, Im not longer using that paypal. Me and him are solving this issue privately, please don’t interference
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(17 September, 2019 - 10:39 PM)AntiToxic Wrote: Show More
Im not wasting his time, Im not longer using that paypal. Me and him are solving this issue privately, please don’t interference

rn i am thinking you have moved funds and trying to dump that paypal by letting it go into negative due to his charge back? @xxx2000 let me know if you are okay in doing that.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

AntiToxic  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 September, 2019 - 11:01 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(17 September, 2019 - 10:39 PM)AntiToxic Wrote: Show More

rn i am thinking you have moved funds and trying to dump that paypal by letting it go into negative due to his charge back? @xxx2000 let me know if you are okay in doing that.

Excuse me? Are you accusing me of doing something you are assuming? You are only responsible to resolve reports, not to judge members of this community, thats your only permission with your rank
This post is by a banned member (xxx2000) - Unhide
xxx2000  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2019 - 07:37 AM by xxx2000.)
@AntiToxic Just press that "refund" button man. I don't know why you are not doing it ! It literally takes you 10 seconds to do that. You can refund even if your paypal got limited. If you pp got limited , then u wouldnt have been even able to receive my payment. But u received my payment successfully !
@KSZ I have no idea why he is not pressing the refund button and providing me the refund immediately ! Hes saying that his paypal got limited already.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
you have exactly 12 hrs to refund his money through paypal refund button, if you have got limited you can still refund payment.
@AntiToxic
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

AntiToxic  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2019 - 01:08 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
you have exactly 12 hrs to refund his money through paypal refund button, if you have got limited you can still refund payment.
@AntiToxic

https://prnt.sc/p7r8sg
This post is by a banned member (xxx2000) - Unhide
xxx2000  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
@KSZ He screenshot and showed me that he couldn't refund using "refund" button. So i said ok and have opened a dispute in paypal and have asked @AntiToxic not to reply anything or do anything with the opened dispute in paypal, so that i will get the refund asap. If everything goes well as agreed, i should receive my refund within 10-15 days .
AntiToxic  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2019 - 06:00 PM by AntiToxic.)
@KSZ Solved.

@KSZ Close it already, please. Its messing my sales