Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Asclepius

by El_Fuego - 23 November, 2020 - 06:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (El_Fuego) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
1. No proof of anything you are only showing a screenshot of the product he sells no proof that you bought it or you had any conversation with him
2. 2$ is literally nothing
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (daylight33) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2020 - 08:15 PM by daylight33.)
Hi, I handle support of accounts.sh so that's why I'm replying.

The product he's talking about is Onlyfans accounts with payment methods attached. He kept asking a refund because purchasing someone else's subscription with the account he got is not working.

Yes, this happens for some accounts. When you go to buy this product, we show a disclaimer in bolded letters saying that some accounts may not work with checking out using the payment method, and that we ONLY replace invalid logins. This warning was since the start of the account shop.

Why is it our fault that you cant read the description of the product you're purchasing?
Accounts.sh
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(23 November, 2020 - 08:14 PM)daylight33 Wrote: Show More

The product he's talking about is Onlyfans accounts with payment methods attached. He kept asking a refund because purchasing someone else's subscription with the account he got is not working.

Yes, this happens for some accounts. When you go to buy this product, we show a disclaimer in bolded letters saying that some accounts may not work with checking out using the payment method, and that we ONLY replace invalid logins. This warning was since the start of the account shop.

Why is it our fault that you cant read the description of the product you're purchasing?

so what exactly is he paying you for and whats the purpose of such account?

These type of accounts are considered "free" , hence refund him or replace it.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (daylight33) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2020 - 10:34 PM by daylight33.)
(25 November, 2020 - 08:50 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(23 November, 2020 - 08:14 PM)daylight33 Wrote: Show More

so what exactly is he paying you for and whats the purpose of such account?

These type of accounts are considered "free" , hence refund him or replace it.

The account that he got still had active subscription on it, it isn't just a "free account". The checkout fail still can be bypassed, just with more advanced methods. Even if it didn't have an active subscription on it, it still wouldn't be a "free account" considering it has a payment method attached to it. That's what people are paying for when they are purchasing this product. An OnlyFans account with a payment method attached to it. They don't pay for "100% working methods", they pay for an OnlyFans account with payment method attached, so they can use their own methods.
We literally want people to know that checking out with some accounts with the free methods we give may don't work on some accounts prior to purchasing, that's why we even written that warning in bold.

But whatever, useless to go on. Refunded his 2$, you can close this
Accounts.sh