Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | @Blaze | Crysis dev | 1.65877062 LTC

by PrinceSalman - 15 August, 2021 - 10:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (PrinceSalman) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2021 - 10:04 AM by PrinceSalman. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:
https://crysis.dev/

Owner;
https://cracked.to/park3r

Dev;
https://cracked.to/Blaze
https://cracked.to/jchap

Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:1.65877062 LTC
Screenshots of Communication: Will send to staff who reads this.
Additional Information: Purchased a project, blaze and jchap got assigned the project. 2 months later it isnt done, and he has basically said he has no plans in the near future to finish it. He's agree'd to refund but has yet to do so.

gib me back my ltc, the biggest crime is that it dropped in value by 50%

Crypto address for a refund: LPDNNkPJFRMFGHyVxNM8nJwKiuDtHqf4np

MY PGP
VERIFY MY IDENTITY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Blaze @jchap reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Blaze) - Unhide
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Did I not say I am refunding in full? And did I not say I am also unable to refund you without me being on pc? I told you I would be busy during this time but I guess your memory lacks.

But since you wanted to make this scam report, I feel like this is now worth a partial refund, due to the work jchap and I have done. Also dont know why you got jchap and parker involved, and you wanted to get jfk involved too?
[Image: FYFE5QS]
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 August, 2021 - 11:25 AM)Blaze Wrote: Show More
Did I not say I am refunding in full? And did I not say I am also unable to refund you without me being on pc? I told you I would be busy during this time but I guess your memory lacks.

But since you wanted to make this scam report, I feel like this is now worth a partial refund, due to the work jchap and I have done. Also dont know why you got jchap and parker involved, and you wanted to get jfk involved too?

Jchap is part of the project.

Parker/JFK are the server (project?) owners.

It doesnt matter who holds the money, all 4 of you had a role in the project. Thus you take on responsibility of the project.

You told me for 2-3 months that you were working on my project with nothing to show, im sad that jchapp lost out on his cut because you decided that you didn't want to work on a project after taking it.
(Plus you took the whole of the first deposit to yourself rather than splitting it)

No hard feelings towards him, as he has already dm'd me about taking up the project with him and an actual working dev.
Which I may or may not do, as I am now in the market again.

I already sent the transcript to @Liars , will be based off what he decides.
PepeMusic

MY PGP
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@PrinceSalman @Blaze  said he will refund but he will need 2 days. Therefore, we can put this on hold and wait for 2 days.

This post is by a banned member (Blaze) - Unhide
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 August, 2021 - 11:34 AM)PrinceSalman Wrote: Show More

It doesnt matter who holds the money, all 4 of you had a role in the project. Thus you take on responsibility of the project.

You told me for 2-3 months that you were working on my project with nothing to show, im sad that jchapp lost out on his cut because you decided that you didn't want to work on a project after taking it.
(Plus you took the whole of the first deposit to yourself rather than splitting it)

No hard feelings towards him, as he has already dm'd me about taking up the project with him and an actual working dev.

PepeMusic

Dont twist words, I did work on it, and that cut was agreed with both me and jchap. I said I will be busy irl because I have a life, and because of that i had to push your project back. At no point did i say I'm not going to work anymore until you said you wanted a refund, which I am doing, yet you still made this scam report. Jchap still wouldve lost his cut regardless since you so want a refund, get your logic correct atleast.
[Image: FYFE5QS]
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2021 - 12:18 PM by PrinceSalman. Edited 2 times in total.)
(15 August, 2021 - 12:02 PM)Blaze Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2021 - 11:34 AM)PrinceSalman Wrote: Show More

PepeMusic

Dont twist words, I did work on it, and that cut was agreed with both me and jchap. I said I will be busy irl because I have a life, and because of that i had to push your project back. At no point did i say I'm not going to work anymore until you said you wanted a refund, which I am doing, yet you still made this scam report. Jchap still wouldve lost his cut regardless since you so want a refund, get your logic correct atleast.

Jchap would not have lost his cut, had you done your job. So the logic is correct.

You failed, you're a failure, its ok. Ang

MY PGP
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@PrinceSalman Blaze said he had refunded https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/5003...8a3f6dbd9/ can you please confirm if he has.