Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Greizh9V2

by Emails - 27 February, 2021 - 02:04 AM
This post is by a banned member (Emails) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Greizh9V2 reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Greizh9V2) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Emails so you're saying the site doesn't work and you @Greizh9V2 say she does?
This post is by a banned member (Emails) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Greizh9V2 provide him hosting?
This post is by a banned member (Greizh9V2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Quote:He got hosting from my friend thats it .. im not the hosting owner i said to him that my friend accepts just paypal thingy but this guy said that he can pay just with bitcoin . I have said that we can make exchange then this guy sended me btc and i sended money to my friend to host his site after that we waited for my friend and my friend stopped to respond me after that i said to this guy ogyaz that i can give his discord so he can talk with him i didn't said that i gonna host his website or something like that. He bought website templates from me and they all are legit i sended proof in my latest message. 
@Greizh9V2

It appears apparent and blatant from the evidence provided thus far that the buyer has been taken advantage of so it would seem.
Both of the TLD's mentioned are widely known as common free TLD's (top level domains) for domains. Although there are options to pay for them, in general one is able to obtain up to 12 months entirely free of charge, or choose to pay for a 1+ year subscription if I remember correctly, not only this but if you are not the one selling the buyer the product (in this case web hosting) then why haven't you straight away referred the buyer to the individual whom is responsible for providing the service? It also raises suspicions as to the reason why it would appear as though you were putting effort into encouraging the buyer to invest into plans which are more expensive than the original agreement.

Furthermore, if you were performing an impromptu middleman service so to speak between these two individuals, would it not make sense for them to have at least been in contact with one another to touch bases first, or at least having added all parties in which are involvement with the transaction in question to a mutual group for  clear communication amongst all whom are of involvement?

The buyer has blindly entrusted you with his funds under the implied condition that you would be in turn providing him with the product/service in question in return. It may also be worth pondering over as to why not once throughout the process of the transaction you provided any morsel of evidence to the buyer of you having sent payment to the assumed friend whom which is responsible for the providence of the service which is in question. 

From a rudimentary perspective it would appear as though the buyer has sent you funds, in under the assumption you would be sending those funds to the incognito hosting provider, only to not be provided with any granule of evidence showing that indeed was what had happened with the funds after you had received them. Then after this transaction having taken place, and you procuring the buyer's funds for the incognito provider of the hosting service to have some unforeseen technical complexities inhibiting them from providing the aforementioned promised web hosting to the buyer which leads to then urging the buyer to invest more money perhaps in order to receive the already awaited service. After all of this has escalated a period of 'down time' occurred in which the buyer was denied responses and communication in regards to his already paid for service, which then appears to have transcended to the point of the buyer having been silenced from expressing his concerns within a server of your presumed ownership, shortly following the act of the buyer being entirely excommunicated by you with no closure or reasoning as to why. Thus leaving the buyer after over 1 week of awaiting his promised service, no way of even contacting the only means of communication in regards to the ordeal  due to having been blocked without prior notice.

Does this not appear to be in the least suspicious to you, it is clear that the buyer has lost funds and not received the service in full as he was promised. It also is apparent that you placed yourself in a position of responsibility in regards to the web hosting by accepting to be the impromptu middleman and neglecting to provide a means of fluent communication between the parties which are involved, and neglecting to provide satisfactory assurance that the funds had been transacted to the hosting provider once having received the payment of bitcoin which was sent to and confirmed to the address you provided. 

The buyer was not given the service he paid for, the fact your friend left you afloat should not be of his concern, you took it upon yourself to place yourself in the position where you were responsible for delivering the appropriate end results to both involved parties trusting that the individuals involved would play fair, which was not the case and ultimately resulted in the lose of the buyers investment with no form of compensation for it other than blatantly being ignored until the decision was made to escalate the situation to the point of opening a deal dispute.

This is only my needlessly long droning using pretentious vernacular;
the ultimate decision will be made by @Teken 

To me it feels as though the buyer's at a disadvantage so to speak due to his level of fluency in English, and appears to have been taken advantage of in my own perspective due to the overwhelming amount of red flags throughout the whole situation. 
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.