Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @MNQN

by ewhorewannabe - 14 July, 2020 - 08:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (ewhorewannabe) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 July, 2020 - 08:53 PM by ewhorewannabe.)
Scammers Profile Link:  @MNQNhttps://cracked.to/MNQN 
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Sellix-VOUCHED...S-DAILY-VC
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $16
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/42wAeEW.png
Additional Information: This tool does nothing like it says, it's literally just a spam bot that spams server and auto replies to dms https://i.imgur.com/TGS8hnS.png https://i.imgur.com/Zkv225p.png
This tool is supposed to bring me members, not spam them and make them block me. I thought this tool was a lot better.
ALSO, I was using this tool and I got banned from discord server (no clue why) I'd like a refund as this tool is not working for me, I don't want people blocking me and making my service trash-spammy lookin'.
Threads
3 Years of service
bump to this
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MNQN respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (KFZ) - Unhide
KFZ  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 12:06 PM by KFZ.)
Apologies for the late reply. I don't check cracked.to often currently
This bot is advertised as a promotional tool, and is a j4j automation bot, promoting to members of j4j servers. This tool is never officially promoted in a different way.
That conversation is the only conversation between us (excluding ticket logs) and I would've been more than happy to discuss this with the buyer.
The discord server is available to those who wish to ask any questions, and my discord is stated on my profile. I sell a j4j bot, and the buyer received a j4j.
I'm not sure if I am responsible if the seller doesn't understand how the bot works because they didn't ask? @Darkness

Edit - Punctuation and formatting.
joe biden can gargle it
This post is by a banned member (KFZ) - Unhide
KFZ  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 July, 2020 - 11:59 AM)102 Wrote: Show More
I know I'm not allowed to comment below this Scam Report here but I kindly take the ban if the Staff want it.

First of all the Bot works exactly how it should. I don't know if you saw other Bots where your Token is ripped after 5 messages.

His Thread Title was "Get hundred members daily" in the screenshots you provided I see you spamming a Youtube Video.

I don't know what Settings you used but for me the the Tool works very very well.

I don't understand why the Thread gets closed and MNQN gets a DWC.

I think it's a insolence from the OP to insist on a refund.

best regards

Much appreciated, but I doubt it's a good idea to reply to the thread.
joe biden can gargle it
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 July, 2020 - 09:38 AM)MNQN Wrote: Show More
Apologies for the late reply. I don't check cracked.to often currently
This bot is advertised as a promotional tool, and is a j4j automation bot, promoting to members of j4j servers. This tool is never officially promoted in a different way.
That conversation is the only conversation between us (excluding ticket logs) and I would've been more than happy to discuss this with the buyer.
The discord server is available to those who wish to ask any questions, and my discord is stated on my profile. I sell a j4j bot, and the buyer received a j4j.
I'm not sure if I am responsible if the seller doesn't understand how the bot works because they didn't ask? @Darkness

Edit - Punctuation and formatting.

The problem that it does nothing but spam the people with my ad. It's really bad

I thought it was Discord Advertising bot, not spammer, so please refund me!

(16 July, 2020 - 11:59 AM)102 Wrote: Show More
I know I'm not allowed to comment below this Scam Report here but I kindly take the ban if the Staff want it.

First of all the Bot works exactly how it should. I don't know if you saw other Bots where your Token is ripped after 5 messages.

His Thread Title was "Get hundred members daily" in the screenshots you provided I see you spamming a Youtube Video.

I don't know what Settings you used but for me the the Tool works very very well.

I don't understand why the Thread gets closed and MNQN gets a DWC.

I think it's a insolence from the OP to insist on a refund.

best regards
1) You are not allowed to post in here if you are not involved

"His Thread Title was "Get hundred members daily" in the screenshots you provided I see you spamming a Youtube Video."

It's same thing as discord server, it should get hundreds of views daily if that was true. It's obviously false advertisement.
This post is by a banned member (102) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ewhorewannabe The tool is working as intended to. Closing this as this is not really a valid report.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.