Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Outcall3d

by dyingfetus - 17 June, 2020 - 02:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Outcall3d) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dyingfetus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2020 - 06:27 PM by dyingfetus.)
"Also it's very funny that you are a leecher." using something out of context because you dont know what to say , nice

"Where is the proof that it was 10 days later? I never used N.TO anyways only to post that thread." sorry i forgot that scammer like your self have hard time using math i should have known

[Image: Kd802ji.jpg]

[Image: CR8Hm27.jpg]

also in n.to you posted on premium seller place , only upgraded member can do that

its shows you were dedicated to keep your scam going on
[Image: rdwvhbb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (dyingfetus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2020 - 10:23 PM by dyingfetus.)
(17 June, 2020 - 06:49 PM)Outcall3d Wrote: Show More
That was the day when MFA died and most of my customers + even other alt shop customers I think alts.top or something had that problem when MFA's didn't work, already told you never check N.TO.

Your excuse being "You had your discord put up there" thats a retarded excuse since I have that discord server for a long time and why would I discontinue it when it has 400 members?

"its shows you were dedicated to keep your scam going on"

Really? oh shit didn't know, purchasing a rank to advertise my shop is a "scam" smh ur so braindead, you just hurt my brain without any proof.

+ You are going off-topic, you were here for your "proxies" but you still haven't told any proof man. Just gonna stop responding to this, waiting for the proof little boy.

continuing  discussing with you is useless and time wasting as you proved your over and over that you lack iq  10/10 , not to mention you are using a quotes that i never said 

" I think alts.top or something had that problem when MFA's didn't work" an other way to show your image of your shop
an alt shop that u are still active in it  , nice

bring anyone experienced with combo checking all will deny that a fucking 1 m fucking combo can drain 20 gb , its insane that you still trying to prove your self right and using your slave retard ass to backup your shit

anyway wont respond to further replies till a mod appears
[Image: rdwvhbb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Parelyzed2) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sir I also bought one of your products, received a replacement then scammed that replacement off, which also then you blocked me while you called this kind man unprofessional for doing the same to what you did to me
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Outcall3d refund within 24hrs.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.