Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Outcall3d

by dyingfetus - 17 June, 2020 - 02:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (dyingfetus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2020 - 10:37 PM by dyingfetus.)
My guess that @Outcall3d  is using proxyscrape like @AlliHell  mentioned  as his provider or something similar because his data center proxies are cheap in my knowledge proxyscrape premium is the cheapest out their .

i think maybe  25Gb  never get drained by 1m combo list , just got flagged . why ? because using bruteforce is against their tos 

also not mention that proxyscrape premium is only 3$ per 20 gb , it will help him keep his prices by alot also on proxyscrape you dont need to open an account to use premium proxies you just buy keys and enjoy also you can put to up 5 ips in whitelist 

so to backup what i said i bought a key from proxyscrape and used it to check 1 m combo and an other 500 k , i got 3 k cpm just like his proxies also 500 k only drained 5 gb again just like his proxies , after i finished checking only 13 gb drained but guess what i couldnt check more combos even tho i still have gb 7 gb left 
i emailed proxyscrap support , this is what i got :
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Also the funny thing he stopped selling datacenter on his discord , rip to all the inexperienced  members in checking that he scammed

So in conclusion no way a 1 m combo could drain 20 gb of bandwidth ,  done arguing with you 

waiting for my refund , wont respond to further useless response from you 

till @Darkness come.
[Image: rdwvhbb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User refused to refund, therefore banned and case closed
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]