Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against RedZX

by NathanielDev - 10 November, 2020 - 12:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (NathanielDev) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (studynuts) - Unhide
studynuts  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 November, 2020 - 12:16 PM by studynuts.)
@RedZX bro did you deleted Discord Account ? Kappa
[Image: InqDUgN.gif]
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 November, 2020 - 01:32 PM by RedZX.)
Since I'm unable to check the chat logs myself, I require u to make a video of you quitting ur discord and logging back, going to the chats and re take them(inspected element case),
best regards.

I m not sure i ever said lifetime warranty, but i did state the account was hacked (not cracked) so there was a chance maybe the owner would take it back (near to 0 but regardless). If that even happened, its too fishy, the owner has Gamesense, why would he use aimware cheats, there are many things that don't stand here, but regardless like i said i sold a HACKED acc he ackowledged it. Send please the video, the full convo as well.

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2020 - 02:26 AM by RedZX.)
Ye sorry just trynna see it to be sure, Im sorry that u lost the account but u did ackowledge on the fact that its hacked and the warranty stood for the hwid since u were so concerned about, in other words if the hwid reset did not work i would give ur money back. As far as for the acc, u had better knowledge at it than me, yet you accepted it as hacked and bought. Sorry for your loss but its been 1 month+ and only gave warranty for the hwid reset. I cannot possibly know that you changed it yourself or whatever. Please correct me if im wrong and stop acting so childish as in discord u were just being toxic, I wont tolerate that.( meant for discord not here)

RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
The thing is, that could be you requesting just to get a refund and keep the account,(not that its true but i cant know the guy hadnt come for 2 months+ u never said thats its so easy for him to recover it, u never used it, which is not my fault.).As i said i gave lifetime warranty on the hwid reset since u filled 10 pages of chat, of what could go wrong with it, Never clarified for the account, I should have clarified it was for the hwid reset if it failed but it was too obvious seeing the chat above.