Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | @Refunding | $25

by RSquared - 04 March, 2024 - 01:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (RSquared) - Unhide
RSquared  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 01:35 AM by RSquared. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Refunding
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-FTID-B...K-DISCOUNT
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 25$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/mtnxKGw
Additional Information: Bought FTID v3 service loaded 50$ on his site and bought UPS FTID v3 Service and on their website they marked it as dropped but on UPS tracking nothing was showing i contacted them and they didnt even drop it they just said wait a little longer it takes longer to drop. Now its been 1 week and still havent been dropped and support has been ignoring me
Crypto address for a refund:
LTC: LZ8ECMeZeyzowFrb1ZkfFopPBnzU7fPJhr
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@LegitOVO Update the thread with the information requested. Do so within 12hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
RSquared  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 01:39 AM by RSquared. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
We apologize for the delay, Germany UPS was removed from our site a few days ago since we've been facing a lot of delays with it recently.
To be clear, my support wasn't ignoring you. My Telegram agent is usually not online during the weekend; that's why today you didn't get any replies.
Our German dropper is currently offline; I'll refund your order tomorrow if it's not scanned by then.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

RSquared  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 01:50 AM by RSquared. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thank you, and i appreciate your very fast response. I dont want to cause any hate between me and you but i very much like your wervice and UPS is my main courier for things like this and trying your service for the first time and experiencing such delays is just a nightmare for me. I again thank you for being mature and very fast to respond!

@Refunding
RSquared  
Registered
Threads
Hey since it was not dropped i would like to request a refund of 25$ + 30$ remaining on your site since UPS is gone and i have to continue my bussines your services will no longer be any use to me until you UPS is available again until that i would like 25$ + remaining balance from your site (30$).

@Refunding
@Darkness

Regards, LegitOVO
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 March, 2024 - 08:12 PM)LegitOVO Wrote: Show More
Hey since it was not dropped i would like to request a refund of 25$ + 30$ remaining on your site since UPS is gone and i have to continue my bussines your services will no longer be any use to me until you UPS is available again until that i would like 25$ + remaining balance from your site (30$).

@Refunding
@Darkness

Regards, LegitOVO

Check Telegram, your DHL was delivered and your UPS was marked as dropped 3 days ago. This is solved @Darkness
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

RSquared  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 09:24 PM by RSquared. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 March, 2024 - 08:58 PM)Refunding Wrote: Show More
(04 March, 2024 - 08:12 PM)LegitOVO Wrote: Show More

@Refunding
@Darkness

Regards, LegitOVO

Check Telegram, your DHL was delivered and your UPS was marked as dropped 3 days ago. This is solved @Darkness

There were 3 orders, 2 were dropped and your guy UPS didnt drop it

Just make a refund i cannot go any longer because im compromising my order by not having the package dropped

@Refunding