Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Safeguard

by Liars - 09 November, 2020 - 09:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
First of all @buuza is not here, but I since i have been filling for buuza i am the temporary owner until @buuza is back regularly, I am allowed to do this. 

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Safeguard
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Sellix-SAFEGUA...id11549626
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Reselling/leaking combos from knackt and selling them on his own cloud while leaking them. I could like him to pay for the damages.
Screenshots of Communication: He bought knackt rank twice, I have removed his second rank forgot to take screenshot but, there proof that he had bought knackt. PROOF HE HAD BOUGHT KNACKT THE SECOND TIME (https://imgur.com/a/bKc0YkP)

Here is in his discord where his leaking them and the person who has bought access to safeguard is @Prophet if you can allow him to comment please do.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=628 and btw he is selling access to this
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png more evidence.

Also, he also was leaking in cracked.to SB however, i was not able to get a picture or evidence and i believe @ANG was there who saw it because his the person who notified me.

Additional Information: Please keep in mind, there is vouches and customers saying they get more hits than what this man is claiming. On top of that, he says knackt is shit but he paid for this twice 3 days so he wasted $12 first time $6 he said it was shit but we proved him wrong so why did he come back and buy again for another $6. Also, i can prove his claims wrong about the spotify hits, also people seem to forget that spotify also lock accounts now if your proxies are not good that also an issue too. I believe DJR can also back this up. I want this man to pay for damages for leaking combos and reselling our combos too. Also, for this person to stop shit talking knackt.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Prophet) - Unhide
Prophet  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
You can also refund me here 3PfNBBJszwtxbyFffntxdU6b17tqENSp5N I tried the non knackt lists and they are worse than knackt ones which you call shit. I went into this blindly since it was $3 for a week, didnt expect much at that price or to be at a loss at all but seems like i was wrong
This post is by a banned member (Safeguard) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Safeguard You will have to refund @Liars , for the dmgs delt.

DMGs are as high as 200€.

You have 24 to issue the refund.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Safeguard) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(09 November, 2020 - 11:38 PM)Safeguard Wrote: Show More
(09 November, 2020 - 11:24 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(09 November, 2020 - 09:41 PM)Safeguard Wrote: Show More
Refunded. Also, the claim about me leaking in shoutbox is 100% false

Lol nigga u said that knackt combos were ass and that u got almost no hit then u said something allong the lines off imma sell them I pinged @Liars and @buuza so they could get in contact with you for a refund or something idk although I think u lied since if you check the vouches of knackt well that speaks for itself. I also hear great things about knackt I think I might buy a subscription for it anyways stop acting dumb we both know u sold shit that isn't yours saying that never happened lol it all started in sb at that time dumbass

I didnt sell knackt combos, I sell my own combos dumped using sqlmap and such, all I did with knackt was leak them to people I know wasnt trying to sell them, just leaking but whatever man. Also I never leaked anything in sb the most ive ever done is talk so idk what u think id be leaking in sb lmao
Legit, 2 people saw you do it, Okay lets say you never leaked it in sb, you still leaked it to your customers because Prophet paid $3 he got access to these combos that was from knackt. I am bit confused, because you now saying you was not selling them but clearly took a payment for the access of theses.

Just pay up, if you are low on money i could like you to pay SOME money than you can pay at another time. I just need to receive some money for these damages. So if you want to pay $50 then $50 another day then $50 following week then $50 i will be happy to do that.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide