Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Steps | Chew#1234

by Klarix - 19 November, 2021 - 04:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Klarix) - Unhide
Klarix  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 November, 2021 - 04:25 PM by Klarix. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/steps
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Discor...AD%90-Chew
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Discord account that can buy Nitro / Boost.
Screenshots of Communication: Will send this to moderator, if asked.
Additional Information: Basically bought an account for $50, this could by Nitro and Boost daily. Worked like first day, bought 14 boost and stuff, but then second day it stopped. He said I should only wait a few hours when it fails so I did. After 24-48 hours of waiting I tried again, didn't work. Then I said to him I needed an replacement, he said he was creating the accounts, then he stopped answering on my Discord and I was really nice to him and said that it's his call I'll give you a few days, but if you don't give it I will have to open a scam report.

Guy on Discord claiming: "It's just my friend advertising" Well I mean it's still a scam, and just take a look at the threads of this user: "Thread closed" repeatedly and he also advertise lol.surf which is a Discord Token creator, but it's just a big scam, this was advertised two spots, in THIS guys server and on THIS guys cracked.to profile.

Also banned from lol.surf Discord, paid the guy for the tool and never got it, but it was like $15 just trying to show that this guy is scamming.
Crypto address for a refund: LXYwkZfqLkhQQCctZpKBLkKxeZKJdnLeGL
--> 8% REFUNDS <--
Discord: BANNED | Currently not using Discord
Telegram: @Klarix
BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
!
[Image: Signature.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@steps reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
Klarix  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 November, 2021 - 04:24 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@steps reply within 24 hours.

Just tried to leave - vouch in his server by the way, message and role was removed instantly. Now he also removed all messages from his Discord, smart guy cleaning it up. Also got banned from both server and user blocked me DancingClown
--> 8% REFUNDS <--
!

This post is by a banned member (Steps) - Unhide
Klarix  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 November, 2021 - 04:31 PM)Steps Wrote: Show More
Hi I am here

Also this is not my fault I sold advertisements to these people Chew is legit check his reviews and proofs lol.surf is legit I got his tool and he paid me money reason I closed his threads is cuz people said he scammed but he proofed he was legit

Wait so people said it was a scam, but you checked it out so it's good. You are of course just advertising for them, do you hear how ridiculous this sounds?
Also as Chew is legit, why did he clean the whole chat with me, blocked me and banned me from his server??
--> 8% REFUNDS <--
!

Klarix  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 November, 2021 - 04:44 PM)Steps Wrote: Show More
I heard people called it a scam and Stylez has proofed to me an all ways that it is legit and showed me purchases I thought the scam reports were bs cuz they got no proof and for Chew I don't even know at this point he legit made 2 sales while talking to us I don't think he scammed you. Now you blaming me for this is not ok I stated I am a advertiser and all I have been on cracked.to for around 2 years I spent hours on this app and if I get banned for this I don't even know I even bought a rank to support

Sure! Now please just answer this: Why do you think I am banned from both servers? Like Chew actually did give me an account, so I don't believe he is the biggest scammer, but he denied to replace it, banned me and all that. How ever Stylez banned me from his server right away, no just tell me why do you think I am banned from both server and are writing this scam report? Is it because I feel for it or because I actually got scammed?
--> 8% REFUNDS <--
!