Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against TheDarkest ~ 68USD Refund Issue

by Kamikaze - 25 April, 2019 - 09:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tanner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:43 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2019 - 11:36 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More
Let's do a Résumé for the admins from my point of view.

-He didn't follow my instructions to send in CAD.
-Woke up the next morning, refunded you because I take NO USD CURRENCY. ( I deal about 1k cad daily, and that's how I work and always will. )
-Spammed me during my school hours ( I was not available at all ), then because I didn't answer he decided to open a scam report.
-Now telling me you want it RIGHT NOW, and that you reported my Paypal account for cryptocurrency exchange.

^ Not my fault if he didn't follow the instructions. I wanted to refund him ASAP when I woke up because he already seemed angry and I hate it when my customers are unhappy. At the end, he will still get the money, I won't send any more money because there's no way for me to cancel the refund.

I mean, why would I screw my reputation over literally 68 bucks, I mean, dude ?

Admins. How is me not following instructions relevant? The instructions he sent were 8days ago, I'm not gonna go that long ago in Discord chat, I said I was gonna send 68 USD and he said send. 
I haven't reported you yet, but I will, I don't like the way you handle your business at all, very childish. 

You change your thoughts about receiving USD very often, you said you didn't accept it cause you'd lose on conversion to CAD, now you're telling a different story.

Everyone can confirm that the money in eChecks sits in limbo for a week, EVERYONE, this wouldn't be a problem if I had send with eCheck but I sent with my goddamn BALANCE!!!

Imagine going into Walmart for a refund, you bought a mouse with cash and you want a refund, they tell you to wait 10days and say "you'll get your money don't worry but in 10days, who cares?", obscene. I didn't seem angry, simply was asking for an update, what you did, sending an eCheck was a dick thing to do and you knew that I'd have to wait a week. I'm assuming you do know, cause you deal with $1K everyday right? 

Smart

As I told you, All mornings my paypal is empty because I don't need money at all during mornings. I deposit before going to bed, then the day after I get my money at 17:00 ( 95% of the time ). All my transactions are made in the evenings. When I woke up I simply sent a refund because you were already angry. You act like I even had the choice ? When you send a refund, it doesn't let you the way to refund, it automatically gets the money from whatever place you have it. As I said again and again, you act like I did on purpose ? Dude I simply wanted to refund you, it's not like I was  " **Frenchie honhonhon** I'm gonna make him mad waiting" No.
[Image: ZZnmIbA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Kamikaze) - Unhide
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:49 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
lmao ok buddy. I dont use credit cards I use my bank to pay (Echeck) and banks arent instant thats the way it is its not a scam just the way paypal is setup

btw im not the only one who responded Kappa

I sent with my PayPal balance, stop flipping the story around, he could have sent with his balance, but he didn't, it was his own choice. Where did my 68 USD go that he received?
This post is by a banned member (Tanner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:49 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More

-Woke up the next morning, refunded you because I take NO USD CURRENCY. ( I deal about 1k cad daily, and that's how I work and always will. )
-Spammed me during my school hours ( I was not available at all ), then because I didn't answer he decided to open a scam report.
-Now telling me you want it RIGHT NOW, and that you reported my Paypal account for cryptocurrency exchange.

^ Not my fault if he didn't follow the instructions. I wanted to refund him ASAP when I woke up because he already seemed angry and I hate it when my customers are unhappy. At the end, he will still get the money, I won't send any more money because there's no way for me to cancel the refund.

Admins. How is me not following instructions relevant? The instructions he sent were 8days ago, I'm not gonna go that long ago in Discord chat, I said I was gonna send 68 USD and he said send. 
I haven't reported you yet, but I will, I don't like the way you handle your business at all, very childish. 

You change your thoughts about receiving USD very often, you said you didn't accept it cause you'd lose on conversion to CAD, now you're telling a different story.

Everyone can confirm that the money in eChecks sits in limbo for a week, EVERYONE, this wouldn't be a problem if I had send with eCheck but I sent with my goddamn BALANCE!!!

Imagine going into Walmart for a refund, you bought a mouse with cash and you want a refund, they tell you to wait 10days and say "you'll get your money don't worry but in 10days, who cares?", obscene. I didn't seem angry, simply was asking for an update, what you did, sending an eCheck was a dick thing to do and you knew that I'd have to wait a week. I'm assuming you do know, cause you deal with $1K everyday right? 

Smart

As I told you, All mornings my paypal is empty because I don't need money at all during mornings. I deposit before going to bed, then the day after I get my money at 17:00 ( 95% of the time ). All my transactions are made in the evenings. When I woke up I simply sent a refund because you were already angry. You act like I even had the choice ? When you send a refund, it doesn't let you the way to refund, it automatically gets the money from whatever place you have it. As I said again and again, you act like I did on purpose ? Dude I simply wanted to refund you, it's not like I was  " **Frenchie honhonhon** I'm gonna make him mad waiting" No.
The OP is salty, kinda bad to work with, good he has negative rep lol
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (Kamikaze) - Unhide
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

Smart

You could have waited to get PayPal balance, or simply don't withdraw my money and refund instead.
Man you're just contradicting yourself all around.

>> i send 68 USD

>> converts and withdraws the USD amount
>> he says he doesnt deal with USD but before that he withdrawed my money   
>> refunds me with an echeck

:fuck:
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2019 - 11:55 PM by TheDarkest.)
(25 April, 2019 - 11:50 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2019 - 11:49 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
lmao ok buddy. I dont use credit cards I use my bank to pay (Echeck) and banks arent instant thats the way it is its not a scam just the way paypal is setup

btw im not the only one who responded Kappa

I sent with my PayPal balance, stop flipping the story around, he could have sent with his balance, but he didn't, it was his own choice. Where did my 68 USD go that he received?

As I said over and over, I withdraw all my money every night for security purposes. I didn't have 68 usd in my paypal to refund you this morning. That's why Paypal automatically chose to use Bank account. ( Btw I'm really sorry Jocker or wathever admin for repeating myself but there's basically not more than what I wrote here to the history ). If you would've sent in CAD instead of USD as I asked you, there would be no problem at all now.
[Image: ZZnmIbA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Halsey) - Unhide
Halsey  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:52 PM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More

Smart

The OP is salty, kinda bad to work with, good he has negative rep lol

So what happened?
[Image: giphy.gif]