Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @TheWhiteboardAlts

by Lokky - 10 July, 2020 - 05:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (CYBER0) - Unhide
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 06:07 PM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
Not my account Lokky, proved it to cyber. FACT CHECKING

Actually. if u want me to repay all damages. LETS GET DON TO REPAY DAMAGES FOR SIB. I'm gathering evidence for a scam report for goodsib. Sorry but 2 can play at your exact game

2 can play at your game? Yes, sure.

So the ebook is worth $110, I wonder how many people it was leaked to?

At least 3, one from Ryuga, one from Legend27 and one from Jami.

That adds up to $330 so far, but let's not create any numbers yet as I'm sure there are soo many more downloads of don's ebook.
I like maths  Hype
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
But Don is cracking and reselling a program from another persons work is he not?
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (Lokky) - Unhide
Lokky  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 06:11 PM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
But Don is cracking and reselling a program from another persons work is he not?

He is selling setups for a dumper, which they have the source code to. He is not leaking someone's shit for free, and yes goodsib was banned on the forums he sells on so really you can not help with shit. Like I said, wait for a mod. I'm tired of your need for a pissing contest.
I don't do deals on this site anymore.
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Your evidence is false tho lmao
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 06:11 PM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More

Nah, I saw some people downloading Don's ebook and reselling it for $30. I'm pretty sure it's a two way street. I got pics if needed, if you're even gonna deny that I will laugh so hard.
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 July, 2020 - 06:15 PM by WindexBoi.)
Me who hasnt denied any of that? (leakage)
Im back G_G.

CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 06:15 PM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
Me who hasnt denied any of that? (leakage)

That's why I said "if" ninja. I said "if". Usually this means not definitive.
This post is by a banned member (Lokky) - Unhide
Lokky  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 06:14 PM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
Your evidence is false tho lmao

So none of your bullshit tactics will bail you out this time, so you settle on "Your evidence is false". Because after you leaked a $110 ebook to god knows how many groups, It's all false. You are really a pathetic human being, I hope you know that.
I don't do deals on this site anymore.