Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Ulysses {Hithub}

by srrdp - 26 October, 2020 - 12:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Logorkill) - Unhide
Logorkill  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 October, 2020 - 08:40 AM)churongcon Wrote: Show More
Up , Hope everything ok I have paid 100$:(

(28 October, 2020 - 10:31 AM)Trejby Wrote: Show More
Why is this thread in solved? It's not solved...
I bought it too, promised update, nothing happened, deleted thread and ?quit scamming?
I think there is no way to get refund or something, but Ulysses should say what happened and give us apologize.

(28 October, 2020 - 08:24 PM)Seeyx Wrote: Show More
Same bought it aswell

(29 October, 2020 - 01:51 AM)GoodWillHunting Wrote: Show More
Purchased aswell, Mega closed, and telegram closed.

(29 October, 2020 - 08:04 AM)billbobbins225 Wrote: Show More
Can also say I paid the 100$ and down for me luckily downloaded a few right before

Stop being like that, all HITHUB members lost everything, but this is not a "scam" stop saying shit, the goal of a scam is to get high amount of money in a short time... actually hithub was worth it so why would he stop ??, so stop saying "scam" he just got big irl problems. @KSZ let him 7 days not 2 days so just wait.
This post is by a banned member (Seeyx) - Unhide
Seeyx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 October, 2020 - 10:57 AM)logorkill Wrote: Show More
(28 October, 2020 - 08:40 AM)churongcon Wrote: Show More
Up , Hope everything ok I have paid 100$:(

(28 October, 2020 - 10:31 AM)Trejby Wrote: Show More
Why is this thread in solved? It's not solved...
I bought it too, promised update, nothing happened, deleted thread and ?quit scamming?
I think there is no way to get refund or something, but Ulysses should say what happened and give us apologize.

(28 October, 2020 - 08:24 PM)Seeyx Wrote: Show More
Same bought it aswell

(29 October, 2020 - 01:51 AM)GoodWillHunting Wrote: Show More
Purchased aswell, Mega closed, and telegram closed.

(29 October, 2020 - 08:04 AM)billbobbins225 Wrote: Show More
Can also say I paid the 100$ and down for me luckily downloaded a few right before

Stop being like that, all HITHUB members lost everything, but this is not a "scam" stop saying shit, the goal of a scam is to get high amount of money in a short time... actually hithub was worth it so why would he stop ??, so stop saying "scam" he just got big irl problems. @KSZ let him 7 days not 2 days so just wait.

I have never received a message from anyone I bought hithub and only got a email with the mega I didn't know He had irl problems and if thats the case then I will respect that and hope everything will be resolved for him and for the people that bought hithub. But for me personally it just looked like a scam since I have never had any kind of information about the situation he had and it looks like a lot of people didn't. No hate towards him and I hope everyone can get their stuff resolved.
Show some respect for the people posting free stuff leave a like or monsters will get you! :pepegun: :pepeshh:
This post is by a banned member (srrdp) - Unhide
srrdp  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I too respect him and hithub I trusted that's why I put my money on it. But the day I purchased I didn't get any updates from them so I m a bit worried that's all.
This post is by a banned member (david24) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (unb407) - Unhide
unb407  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Same problem here ...
This post is by a banned member (ReginaldS) - Unhide
ReginaldS  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Even if he had IRL problems, his DUTY was to inform all of his current customers DB. Period, stop making excuses for scam-like behaviors.

This post is by a banned member (billbobbins225) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Logorkill) - Unhide
Logorkill  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 02:41 AM)SteelS Wrote: Show More
Even if he had IRL problems, his DUTY was to inform all of his current customers DB. Period, stop making excuses for scam-like behaviors.

Yh sure, give me your address i will call FBI and lets see if you have the time to clear everything and to tell your customers your getting raided (Idk if thats Ulysses case, but this is the scenario that suits best ) . When you don't know whats going on just don't say "scam", i know that everyone is disappointed, me as well but as i said what is the point in oppening a scam report against someone that as no reason to scam. If your not braindead you should know that maintaining hithub wasn't that hard (for Ulysses because he had experience) and this was a really good way to make money, and it would still have been today.
So if he get banned and come back a day keep in mind this.
Anyway i won't talk about this anymore since im pretty sure some of you still don't understand why he deleted everything, and keep thinking you got scammed.