Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Ulysses {Hithub}

by srrdp - 26 October, 2020 - 12:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ArchieAndrews) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I as well myself paid the $100
This post is by a banned member (srrdp) - Unhide
srrdp  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Whatever the case maybe can I not get an alternative subscription to any cloud for the time being.
This post is by a banned member (ReginaldS) - Unhide
ReginaldS  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 02:49 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 02:41 AM)SteelS Wrote: Show More
Even if he had IRL problems, his DUTY was to inform all of his current customers DB. Period, stop making excuses for scam-like behaviors.

First, I am sorry for commenting on this scam report, but I would like to shed some possible light on this scam report, via my previous experiences.

My money is on that this is not a scam. I am confident it isnt. It is a pretty good chance he was raided and is currently facing the music.

In that case, he had no ability to warn customers. This is the risk you take when purchasing a service like this, he is not scamming. Your best bet is to leave the telegram and the discord if there is one and wait. It is not an exit scam, and unless he got super sick or got in an accident, there is a very low chance of him returning.

I think you people must be dumb or something even worse.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER.

I SAID, HIS ATTITUDE IS THE ONE OF A SCAMMER, different things, use your brains. It doesn't matter if it's personal, or if he's just busy, if you own a business and you have customers aboard, it's your duty to inform that you will be taking some time off, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO COMMUNICATE. That's all I'm saying.

This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 06:46 PM)SteelS Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 02:41 AM)SteelS Wrote: Show More
Even if he had IRL problems, his DUTY was to inform all of his current customers DB. Period, stop making excuses for scam-like behaviors.

First, I am sorry for commenting on this scam report, but I would like to shed some possible light on this scam report, via my previous experiences.

My money is on that this is not a scam. I am confident it isnt. It is a pretty good chance he was raided and is currently facing the music.

In that case, he had no ability to warn customers. This is the risk you take when purchasing a service like this, he is not scamming. Your best bet is to leave the telegram and the discord if there is one and wait. It is not an exit scam, and unless he got super sick or got in an accident, there is a very low chance of him returning.

I SAID, HIS ATTITUDE IS THE ONE OF A SCAMMER, different things, use your brains. It doesn't matter if it's personal, or if he's just busy, if you own a business and you have customers aboard, it's your duty to inform that you will be taking some time off, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO COMMUNICATE. That's all I'm saying.
are you mentally retard we are saying he got raided (arrested) and how he can inform you in that situation ?
This post is by a banned member (ReginaldS) - Unhide
ReginaldS  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 06:52 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 06:46 PM)SteelS Wrote: Show More

My guy, you dont know what youre talking about. He ran the service perfectly until he was possibly raided, theres no computers in jail and he cant have the attitude of a scammer when he cant take the site down. If this happened, he is sitting in a cell until he gets granted bond. How is he supposed to communicate? Feds raid early in the morning, normally before dawn. You cant just get on c.to and write some paragraph of how your door is being kicked down, @Ulysses is staff and obviously doesnt have the attitude of a scammer. You never know when your door is going to get kicked in, and there's nothing you can do if it does happen minus shut your mouth and get an attorney. Must be your first time around the block.

That's a different story, didn't see the raid part. 
Well R.I.P. He'll get out, I.B members got out of jail already, it's just a matter of time. Sucks