Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @UnknownMethod

by 6681 - 06 September, 2020 - 09:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (6681) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/UnknownMethod
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-1-HP-SERVICE-ICONIC-SE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: One 651 printer.
Screenshots of Communication: This sums it up, https://prnt.sc/ucdk40 https://prnt.sc/ucdk94 https://prnt.sc/ucdkbe
Additional Information: I offered to advertise in my server and get 3 sales for him for a 651 printer, just a few minutes ago, I asked him about the status about it and he said "HP is patched, they don't offer AR anymore" and then acted like a 12-year-old about it, now I was thinking that he was joking, but he actually confirmed it and that's when I went mad because he was saying "It was free, you can't even report me for scamming", and well after I asked him for his c.to profile, he said "No, I won't give it to you" and I just found it, sent it in chat and he banned me. Now I know that I don't have any proof of this because he banned me but I'll list the people I referred if that's needed.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: I don't want a refund, I want something similar of value, or him to give me $100 (Price of the printer he was selling) as compensation.

Regards,
This post is by a banned member (UnknownMethod) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello all,

To get started, let me mention that this was a printer for a *referral contest* so he *did not* pay me, but i agree he got me customers, which he still made a profit from,

Now onto the HP side of things,

I *did* promise him a printer, yes. keep in mind, this was when printers were still doable,
Now, HP printers do not support exchanges anymore, hence why i cannot do this,

He did not lose any money, 
but i apologize, i cannot do the printers anymore, its not in my power to do so,

if there is any sort of proof that staff need me to provide, i will,

"and then acted like a 12-year-old about it, now I was thinking that he was joking, but he actually confirmed it" - No i am not 12 :')

Now in my opinion, you cant get scammed for something you didn't pay for,

its like someone promising you a birthday present but then gets sick and can't do it, (its not in their control,)

if staff need more info from me, i will provide, 

"and well after I asked him for his c.to profile, he said "No, I won't give it to you" and I just found it, sent it in chat and he banned me"

I banned you because you were annoying, i did *not* block you, you could still communicate with me,

"and he said "HP is patched, they don't offer AR anymore""

This is true, they don't offer AR anymore, hence why i cant do it,

i wanted to do it, he got me customers and in return as a ***favor*** i was going to do a *free* printer for him, there was no reason for me not to do it, unfortunately, HP changed their exchange ways, its not my fault, these things happen.

I hope everyone understands, thanks, and have a good day,

if this escalates to compensation, i'll see what i can do, but common sense, it wont escalate.
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f32696d672e6e65742f682f73...702e676966]

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...352e676966]
Leaving A Like Is Good For You And Good For Me

"I Call My Brother 'Sun' Cause He Shine Like One"
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 September, 2020 - 10:16 AM)UnknownMethod Wrote: Show More
Hello all,

To get started, let me mention that this was a printer for a *referral contest* so he *did not* pay me, but i agree he got me customers, which he still made a profit from,

Now onto the HP side of things,

I *did* promise him a printer, yes. keep in mind, this was when printers were still doable,
Now, HP printers do not support exchanges anymore, hence why i cannot do this,

He did not lose any money, 
but i apologize, i cannot do the printers anymore, its not in my power to do so,

if there is any sort of proof that staff need me to provide, i will,

"and then acted like a 12-year-old about it, now I was thinking that he was joking, but he actually confirmed it" - No i am not 12 :')

Now in my opinion, you cant get scammed for something you didn't pay for,

its like someone promising you a birthday present but then gets sick and can't do it, (its not in their control,)

if staff need more info from me, i will provide, 

"and well after I asked him for his c.to profile, he said "No, I won't give it to you" and I just found it, sent it in chat and he banned me"

I banned you because you were annoying, i did *not* block you, you could still communicate with me,

"and he said "HP is patched, they don't offer AR anymore""

This is true, they don't offer AR anymore, hence why i cant do it,

i wanted to do it, he got me customers and in return as a ***favor*** i was going to do a *free* printer for him, there was no reason for me not to do it, unfortunately, HP changed their exchange ways, its not my fault, these things happen.

I hope everyone understands, thanks, and have a good day,

if this escalates to compensation, i'll see what i can do, but common sense, it wont escalate.

First of all, I didn't make any profit from this, second of all, that example you said doesn't mean anything in this sense, you should've said this.

We met on a street, you offered to give me 50$ for having gay sex, I agreed, we had the gay sex and I ask for my 50$, and you say "oh, I'm poor sorry no can do" 

It wasn't a favour, you literally wrote "referral contest, 3 referrals = free printer" and I didn't have anything to do with HP changing their ways, it isn't my problem, it's yours.

You aren't 12? Well, I'd have believed you if you didn't put up a wall of nonsense text. 
I can get scammed for something I didn't pay for, for example:
I sold you an apple, you didn't pay for it. bro, what is this common sense you keep talking about, you literally have N O N E
Threads
4 Years of service
About profits,
You put it on your server for 100$ - https://prnt.sc/ucdzcw I may be wrong but you only gave me 75, n 50$'s orders there was some profit there, 

anyway,
let me fix this for you
"We met on a street, you offered to give me 50$ for having gay sex, I agreed, we had the gay sex and I ask for my 50$, and you say "oh, I'm poor sorry no can do""

after we had gay sex, i go to pay you in cash, as soon as i take my 50$ out, a big black armed man, robs me, could i have prevented this? no,

in my case, hp robbed me, its NOT my fault, hp changed, you are in the SE'ing scene you know things change, lenovo belkin whatever, dell etc

they all change,

"I didn't have anything to do with HP changing their ways, it isn't my problem, it's yours."

i agree with you not having anything to do with hp changing ways, but i need you to understand, ~neither did I,~

the last statement, doesn't even make sense, nothing for me to "debunk"

end of story;

Hp changed their ways, *my service had to end* meaning i was not getting income anymore, 

let me phrase it like this,
for simple minded people.

McDonald = hp ~ bigmac = printer ~ rat infestation = hp changing exchange policy ~ i work = i se (my services)

I work at MCDonald, You order a bigmac, the store closes due to a rat infestation, i leave work,
(i offer hp services, you order a printer, hp changes policy, i stop services)

Its simple, its not my fault, hp did this, we are both affected,

I apologize but there is nothing i can do to change hp's ways,

Thanks for understanding, i hope we come to a good outcome,
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ

Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2020 - 11:06 AM by 6681.)
(06 September, 2020 - 10:50 AM)UnknownMethod Wrote: Show More
About profits,
You put it on your server for 100$ - https://prnt.sc/ucdzcw I may be wrong but you only gave me 75, n 50$'s orders there was some profit there, 

anyway,
let me fix this for you
"We met on a street, you offered to give me 50$ for having gay sex, I agreed, we had the gay sex and I ask for my 50$, and you say "oh, I'm poor sorry no can do""

after we had gay sex, i go to pay you in cash, as soon as i take my 50$ out, a big black armed man, robs me, could i have prevented this? no,

in my case, hp robbed me, its NOT my fault, hp changed, you are in the SE'ing scene you know things change, lenovo belkin whatever, dell etc

they all change,

"I didn't have anything to do with HP changing their ways, it isn't my problem, it's yours."

i agree with you not having anything to do with hp changing ways, but i need you to understand, ~neither did I,~

the last statement, doesn't even make sense, nothing for me to "debunk"

end of story;

Hp changed their ways, *my service had to end* meaning i was not getting income anymore, 

let me phrase it like this,
for simple minded people.

McDonald = hp ~ bigmac = printer ~ rat infestation = hp changing exchange policy ~ i work = i se (my services)

I work at MCDonald, You order a bigmac, the store closes due to a rat infestation, i leave work,
(i offer hp services, you order a printer, hp changes policy, i stop services)

Its simple, its not my fault, hp did this, we are both affected,

I apologize but there is nothing i can do to change hp's ways,

Thanks for understanding, i hope we come to a good outcome,

I sold them for 100$, no one bought.
Then you told me to offer one for $50 
Someone bought it.
Then you told me to continue selling them at 70$,
2 people bought it.

after we had gay sex, I go to pay you in cash, as soon as i take my 50$ out, a big black armed man, robs me, could I have prevented this? no. < so your logic is, that debt doesn't exist?

I work at McDonald's, You order a big mac, the store closes due to a rat infestation, I leave work,
(i offer hp services, you order a printer, hp changes policy, I stop services) Then compensate? what?

wtf?? dude you are just making your self look bad and stupid, let's just wait for the staff to decide.

let me make this simple lol

it isn't like i won a giveaway and u cant do the prize anymore, even if i am not that entitled to a prize, you should still give me something similar

lets remove the fact I got this from referring ppl

I bought your service > hp got patched > you dont wanna compensate me?

its kinda the same im not gonna lie.
Threads
4 Years of service
"I bought your service > hp got patched > you dont wanna compensate me?"
You did not pay for the service, it was referral rewards, nothing to compensate,

right here right now, what monetary value did you lose?
a free printer? that isn't monetary value, you didnt lose anything to even make this report,

it was a free reward, notice the word "reward" i was rewarding you a free printer for referral customers,

i cannot reward you any more since hp printers are not working anymore,

if you paid for a printer and i could not do it, i would refund you,

this ^^ happened, and i refunded all customers who i could not do orders for,

I did not mention compensation in any way, 

I said i was going to do one, unfortunately i can't anymore, 
i refunded all customers i could not help,

let me give you another example,

Invite rewards for discord for example:

you get invites, then discord server gets deleted, why would they compensate you? its gone right?

in this case, hp is gone, i cant compensate. sorry,

lets see what staff say,

notice how 99% or more, of the reports here are people losing money,

you are not losing money. it was a *free* item, that you "lost" no money involved on your part, Im not saying 100% no money, cause the referrals had money involved, but this is about the *free* printer,
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ

Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 September, 2020 - 11:18 AM)UnknownMethod Wrote: Show More
"I bought your service > hp got patched > you dont wanna compensate me?"
You did not pay for the service, it was referral rewards, nothing to compensate,

right here right now, what monetary value did you lose?
a free printer? that isn't monetary value, you didnt lose anything to even make this report,

it was a free reward, notice the word "reward" i was rewarding you a free printer for referral customers,

i cannot reward you any more since hp printers are not working anymore,

if you paid for a printer and i could not do it, i would refund you,

this ^^ happened, and i refunded all customers who i could not do orders for,

I did not mention compensation in any way, 

I said i was going to do one, unfortunately i can't anymore, 
i refunded all customers i could not help,

let me give you another example,

Invite rewards for discord for example:

you get invites, then discord server gets deleted, why would they compensate you? its gone right?

in this case, hp is gone, i cant compensate. sorry,

lets see what staff say,

notice how 99% or more, of the reports here are people losing money,

you are not losing money. it was a *free* item, that you "lost" no money involved on your part, Im not saying 100% no money, cause the referrals had money involved, but this is about the *free* printer,

@Darkness resolve this asap since i can't  Pepe  my blood pressure is rising fr
Threads
4 Years of service
Yeah, @Darkness please resolve, this is getting aids, 

Thanks
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ