Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @ZyL3

by Joline - 09 October, 2020 - 12:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Joline) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZyL3) - Unhide
ZyL3  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 October, 2020 - 12:32 AM)Joline Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 11:13 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 01:27 PM)ZyL3 Wrote: Show More
U fckg liar how it can be public if my writed files?Scammer!

i have more than year selling my products, i'm from HF forum, nulled has leak my files like this idiot, he want only likes/reps! How my files can be public if it's my writed!
it's my bad for giving vouch copie. Why my product is private - because i'm using it every day, some things is public but some methods its my (my writed programs)

Sorry for posting here but,

what he says is not that you are selling a public ebook, but an ebook based on public methods. those 2 things are completely different.

selling a public ebook is if you sell an ebook that is in that exact form available to download for free

selling an ebook based on public methods is when you use methods in your ebook that are publically known. for example selling keys on ebay or shit.

and even if you have written the programs used yourself it can still be a public method.
for example:
 you code a checker used for your method

even tho you made it yourself it's a public method

Thanks for advanced explaining, Hopefully the retard understands now.

Joline make self something and share with public ,are you not scammer?  screens is on my thread, you lied for cracked.to public and then wanna fix that with leaks , likes/rep = your life , u dont have real life
 [Image: PKaOOPH.gif]

This post is by a banned member (montik) - Unhide
montik  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2020 - 09:40 PM by montik.)
sorry for busting the party, but u pay for the ebook, no one says u will get the most private method, and even tho there is no guarantee that a method its 100% private as 5 ppl out of 7 billions can have the same idea any time. here I saw other ppl that been selling public shit methods for years, twitch method ebooks are bs just the software it's different, rest the same shit, that mean those are public too ? different methods of selling shit, everyone knows how to list smth on a website, but not every pleb has the iq to do it right or to get more money out of it, that's what u pay for, the way he writes the ebook and how good he explains it to u plebs. if u not smart enough to realize that on nulled and here and on hf are sold the same ebooks rewritten ... then, i'm sorry for ur parents.
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2020 - 10:46 PM by words.)
(11 October, 2020 - 09:38 PM)montik Wrote: Show More
sorry for busting the party, but u pay for the ebook, no one says u will get the most private method, and even tho there is no guarantee that a method its 100% private as 5 ppl out of 7 billions can have the same idea any time. here I saw other ppl that been selling public shit methods for years, twitch method ebooks are bs just the software it's different, rest the same shit, that mean those are public too ? different methods of selling shit, everyone knows how to list smth on a website, but not every pleb has the iq to do it right or to get more money out of it, that's what u pay for, the way he writes the ebook and how good he explains it to u plebs. if u not smart enough to realize that on nulled and here and on hf are sold the same ebooks rewritten ... then, i'm sorry for ur parents.

okay, i saw this, and even if i made a thread about how i hate people that reply to a skem report without being involved, i already hates myself anyway,

but even if the methods are used by 5 persons out of 7 billions, it's better than it being used & saturated by 50K people. You can't sell public ebooks, it's a rule.

You can always twist a pblic method to make more profit, but then it's "semi-private" not private methods. 

Then if only the software is private, but the ebook methods public, why don't you just sell the software ? because you need supreme to do it, that's how you also manage to sell it, just by saying it's part of an ebook, 

i would rather sell it with some more researched methods that might not work a 100%, but that would be private, and would give an idea to the buyer, on how you can manage to make money OUT of the private clipper your provide.
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
You earned money of the method and now you want a refund out of it ???!?!?

This is closed.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]