Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | cracked.to/Hoodrat | 35 pounds

by VRX - 01 April, 2020 - 01:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (VRX) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 01:10 AM by VRX.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/hoodrat 

Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-STEAMED-STEAM-...Capture-VR

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35 Pounds

Screenshots of Communication: 
https://ibb.co/pWWYw7n
https://ibb.co/Lx3WkBw
https://ibb.co/pLD31Xh

Additional Information:

So user bought from shoppy a license for my checker, shoppy was bugging and not delivering him the key.
So I decided to give a key per discord so he don't has to wait. The secound key per shoppy he will receive later will be deleted, the next day I was going disable key and realized that a user name "Chance" used the key.
Chance is a member of a diffrent forum, idk if hes on c.to too. Anyway he shared the files and shared a key which he should be using. Maybe he sold the license? He also tried to hide all proofs chats etc.
Also hes banned on a diffrent forum for scamming, and in my opinion should be not tolarated in here.

Edit: Also there was screenshot where I asked him to pay for the secound license to not make this a big deal. He deleted all messages and I couldn't screenshot all of it.

Crypto address for a refund: idk depends how the scam report will go.
Selling Awards for $1k, only dm if interested.

[Image: ezgif-6-b165f6b6c5f3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@hoodrat you have 24hrs to respond
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (hoodrat) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 01:14 AM by VRX.)
(01 April, 2020 - 01:11 AM)hoodrat Wrote: Show More
You gave me two copies of your tool. Whenever I contacted you on Discord, I expected the same key as I bought on Shoppy. Instead, I received two keys. What am I supposed to do? Not use both keys?

You shouldn't have given me two copies, whenever I didn't pay for it. If you would've given me the same key as I purchased on Shoppy, all of this would have been avoided.

Well it wouldn't be a big deal if you would've used it, I could've deleted it and everything would be done. No, you shared files and the key with ur friend.

VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 01:13 AM)hoodrat Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 01:13 AM)VRX Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 01:11 AM)hoodrat Wrote: Show More
You gave me two copies of your tool. Whenever I contacted you on Discord, I expected the same key as I bought on Shoppy. Instead, I received two keys. What am I supposed to do? Not use both keys?

You shouldn't have given me two copies, whenever I didn't pay for it. If you would've given me the same key as I purchased on Shoppy, all of this would have been avoided.

Well it wouldn't be a big deal if you would've used it, I could've deleted it and everythign would be done. No, you shared files and the key with ur friend.

How you gonna give me two keys and tell me I can't use both of them?  kek

Mate, how it says in the scam report too. I gaved u the first key per shoppy because shoppy was bugging and not delivering orders. Also you say "I" so u can't use them. But u didn't use it ur friend did. Theese excuses is misleading ur own argument.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@hoodrat you have 24hrs to pay for the other key. If you knew about it, you should've contacted the seller in the first place. Also you are not allowed to leak any product regardless.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.