Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | cracked.to/Hoodrat | 35 pounds

by VRX - 01 April, 2020 - 01:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (VRX) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 01:22 AM by VRX.)
34RRCi5GKR9YRGkMcfNW8oFd8Cudv3BwyT 35 pounds.

I can't see which key shoppy will deliver, otherwise I could've done that in first place. Whatever I want with it? Sharing files and key with a friend? U think this is allowed?
Also "I did not share my copy" what are u talking about?
Selling Awards for $1k, only dm if interested.

[Image: ezgif-6-b165f6b6c5f3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (hoodrat) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 01:32 AM by VRX.)
Shoppy is showing which goods have been delivered if the order is confimed, your order was not confirmed due the shoppy bug. Even u received 2 keys means not u cant share the files and the key with ur friend. U clearly bought one license and not two. Why did u delete the chat then if you thinking u are in the right? Yes, because u know u fucked up. Stop coming with excuses, repeating the same thing over and over again won't safe u.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@hoodrat and what makes you think that you can use or share a key that you didnt pay for? It was his mistake, which you used on your advantage. You have 24hrs as I stated in my last reply.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 01:34 AM)hoodrat Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 01:31 AM)VRX Wrote: Show More
Shoppy is showing which goods have been delivered if the order is confimed, your order was not confirmed. Even u received 2 keys means not u cant share the files and the key with ur friend. U clearly bought one license and not two. Why did u delete the chat then if you thinking u are in the right? Yes, because u know u fucked up. Stop coming with excuses, repeating the same thing over and over again won't safe u.

If I so clearly bought one key and not two why did you give me two?
We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for that you dumb fuck.
Don't give people two keys when they bought one.  pepeokay

https://hoodrat.questionable.link/z3pYLE

I wrote the reason 3 times now, ur still repeating the same text since the scam report started.

VRX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 01:50 AM by VRX.)
(01 April, 2020 - 01:43 AM)hoodrat Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 01:35 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@hoodrat and what makes you think that you can use or share a key that you didnt pay for? It was his mistake, which you used on your advantage. You have 24hrs as I stated in my last reply.

Because it was sent to me? If you received two keys for a program, those are not your keys? I can not activate my keys on any machine that I want? Why does it matter who is using them if they are MY keys?

How am I supposed to know this was a mistake? I didn't know about this until this report was made. 
I told him I was sorry, and asked him kindly to deactivate the key because I didn't know. Look at the chats.
Also the keys were sent at the same fucking time, he is so obviously trying to scam ME here. 
All he had to do was send same key from the order on Shoppy. If he seen that I bought, that means there was an order. He could have copied same key from delivered goods in that order.
Why am I being forced to pay for 2 copies of this program, when I asked for one? This is not my fault.

U have paid for one so you are supposed to use one. Thats common sense. How I said already if you would've used that key on a rdp by urself it wouldn't be a problem, no you shared the files and the key with ur friend.
Trying to scam u here? Mate I have 77 orders in total of Checker licenses, im not banned on n.to for scamming u are. Accusing me a scammer while being banned on a diffrent forum for scamming is really ridiculous.
As I repeat again, shoppy is not showing which goods it will deliver if the order isn't confirmed yet. Why are u forced to pay for two? Because u shared the files and a license with a friend, how many times we need to explain this to u?