Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @crackedaio

by FireWizard - 27 November, 2020 - 10:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
If this is a real his gift card and not a Bin It doesn't need special requirements to withdraw or purchase. Paypal also says "The card is added on another paypal". And he replies " Uh broo, Its happens somethimes with fucking idiot paypal shit"
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Mitrabadi I don't need to get any facts straight I bought it because I saw what he had on his thread and that was: The cards work for every site that accepts Visa & Mastercard including PayPal, Amazon, Stock X, G2a, Stripe, Goat and countless more. 
and @FireWizard I bought $5 and $10 those worked when I decided to buy $115 and $35 it didn't work. It isn't fault of your method or anything, it's just the card is bad and gets declined everywhere...
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 02:48 AM by Nezio.)
(28 November, 2020 - 02:39 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Mitrabadi I don't need to get any facts straight I bought it because I saw what he had on his thread and that was: The cards work for every site that accepts Visa & Mastercard including PayPal, Amazon, Stock X, G2a, Stripe, Goat and countless more. 
and @FireWizard I bought $5 and $10 those worked when I decided to buy $115 and $35 it didn't work. It isn't fault of your method or anything, it's just the card is bad and gets declined everywhere...

Not all cards are from the same provider  Wooow
You sound so stupid here, some prepaids don't work on those sies but work on others. PREPAIDS are not DEBIT CARDS therefor they don't work on all sites

(28 November, 2020 - 02:32 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 01:20 AM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2020 - 10:34 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/crackedaio

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Visa-MasterC5rd-Rebates-55

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $19.14 eqv BTC

Screenshorts of Communication:
https://mega.nz/folder/ji5ihKbB#7z90d2b4bMh3iXKwVaMt6Q

note: The scammer Deleted all the conversation from both of our telegram when i told him for a refund or i am going to create a scam report. And he Kicked me from him Telegram group. So i have not got a chance to capture all the conversation.

Additional Information:
Scammers telegram Channel : https://t.me/@prepaidlab
Scammers Telegram ID: @PrepaidPlug (Spancer)

Ban this retard faggot. At first Ban his thread (https://cracked.to/Thread-Visa-MasterC5rd-Rebates-55). This ripper is scamming people giving them a Invalid Visa gift card after receiving payment. I bought a $35 Visa gift card from this faggot for $19.14. And he have me a gc which nowhere works.

I tried:
1. Checkout on stripe ( Card declined)
2. Adding the card on Paypal (Card declined. contact with issuer bank)
3. Amazon ( Card declined)
4. ebay (Card declined)
5. Skrill (Transaction declined)
6. Gpay (Error code: OR-CCSEH-21)
7. g2a (payment unsuccessful )
8. egifter (invalid card info or verify your card)
9. giftoff (Card declined)
10. Daraz (Cannt process your payment )
11. Walmart (Your card declined)
12. Target (Card declined)
13. And more 10+ Websites

So i told the scammer that his card is not working. Then he just sent me a screenshort of the card and said your card is valid and working.

I told him , "I tried this card on 200+ sites (I was bored and angry so I told 200+ in anger) and the card no where work. If you believe your card is working spend/purchase 1$ from this card then and show me a screenshort that you purchased that using this card"

He replied, " I do not use my customers Gift card what i sold "

I begged him to solve the problem with the card and he refused everytime and told me that his card is working. But he was unable to show any proof that that card was working. He said me to use usa IP. I used express vpn. When He had nothing to show excuse he said VPN wont work. need proxy or home IP.

Lastly When After trying more sites I said replace the card or refund. He just typed some script and sent it to me and said i was the one who tried to purchase something with the card with paypal.

the script was this type of
4402********(Card numbrer)** *Bat paypal Pending 26 nov, 2020 -$4.47
4402********(Card numbrer)** *Bat paypal Pending 26 nov, 2020 -$29.47

I said him where it is written, " Send me a screenshort of that i wanna see it with my eyes. I even couldnt add the card on my paypal how did i Purchase? Okey if i used the money why there is the word "Pending"? "

Then i asked him for a refund or replace or i create scam report. He then deleted every messege and blocked me. and kicked me from his telegram.

Here not everyone is kid like you @ Scammer. Everyone understand. first do some studies on paypal and gift cards then sell them. I just want refund or big kick on his smelty ass and Let people know whom are they dealing with.

Crypto adress for a refund: 38EKLZoxmBx8QSEZhBEij57qYSFe4WkdQu

1) These cards work and i've verified that
2) They don't work on all sites
3) You have no evidence that the user has scammed you otherthan you not being able to use a card even though its on the screenshots that it has balance
4) You failed withdrawing the card, find other alternatives instead of making a scam report  :monkas:
5) VPNs are terrible to withdraw most likely why it failed (USE A RESIDENTIAL IP NEXT TIME)
6) If he provides you that the cards have been used on sites, they have (he can access the dashboard for them)

I believe his other cards works. I purchased from him before. The previous card worked smoothly. But this card was not working I allowed him to use $1/$3 from this card on any where and show me a proof. But he failed. Moreover. If He is legit why did he Cleared my all the conversations with him. Why he wiped everything. Why he blocked  me?  I just started capturing screenshort of our conversation. But he Erased it. Why?  100% He scammed me

I'm unsure about that, you can relay all questions to him through here.
Contact Information:
REVOKED
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 02:33 AM)Mitrabadi Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 02:26 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Nezio he literally says it works on any website which accepts visa or mastercard but it doesn't so cut your shit with the methods to withdraw

Not all sites accept Rebates card in this case Prepaid, many of sites are 3DS Secure which prepaid doesnt have
you should have use it in Stripe payment website (example is AIVA use Stripe), get your fact straight dont play rebates again  kek

Check this screenshort boi https://mega.nz/file/a7QCzTxK#W3a4lb8xzR...CUIP4Ri6oY

I know where a visa gift card works and where it is not. Once you get scammed from him while purchasing high balance card you will remind me
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 02:49 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 02:33 AM)Mitrabadi Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 02:26 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Nezio he literally says it works on any website which accepts visa or mastercard but it doesn't so cut your shit with the methods to withdraw

Not all sites accept Rebates card in this case Prepaid, many of sites are 3DS Secure which prepaid doesnt have
you should have use it in Stripe payment website (example is AIVA use Stripe), get your fact straight dont play rebates again  kek

Check this screenshort boi https://mega.nz/file/a7QCzTxK#W3a4lb8xzR...CUIP4Ri6oY

I know where a visa gift card works and where it is not. Once you get scammed from him while purchasing high balance card you will remind me

I bought $114 which is a high balance card, you only bought a $20-$30 one which isn't high at all.  [Image: monkah.png]
I had issues with payment on my card but yet I still managed to withdraw it because I'm not stupid
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (Mitrabadi) - Unhide
Mitrabadi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I mean $35 rates rebates is not high, i bought more than $70 rates rebates from him, and i know his VISA is prepaid and doesnt work on all sites
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 03:09 AM by FireWizard.)
@Nezio First study what prepaid card is. and then reply here. I tried on a lots of website and no where worked. And he failed to prove me that the card is working. And finally He cleared all the chats and conversations so, i couldnt take all the conversation screen shorts. Why do you need to delete your conversation if you are legit? Why do you need to block your customer who paid you but having trouble using your product? I want a "Deal with caution" Headline on his profile and thread. I will be happy to see that @crackedaio faggot.

There is a Gay friend of him on telegram whose name is G G with no username.
I asked @crackedaio That i am having touble cashing the money out or on purchase on website. @crackedaio replied, " Ask G G he knows how to cashout. he may help [ This means scammer seller @crackedaio does not know how to cashout his own card] "

Then I asked G G ( @crackedaio 's gay friend with no username) "How to cashout"?
G G replied " The method is $300 if you you can just buy a $165 card from spancer ( Telegram name of @crackedaio) and give it to me. He also cleared his all conversation with me

Here is the proof https://ibb.co/ZYQNhvQ

I bought cards from him knowing in mind that the card doesnt work on all the sites hence it is a prepaid card. But that card did not work in any sites.

I bought cards from him knowing in mind that the card doesnt work on all the sites hence it is a prepaid card. But that card did not work in any sites.

Before purchase he said the card works everywhere. After purchase he also says it works everywhere. and when i tell him that i am facking trouble. he and his gay friends tells the card doesnt work in all the sites. But i experienced the card Works in no site. And he Failed to show me a proof that the card work in a any single site in this world. And he blocked ne
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Yeah @crackedaio and G G are scamming together I had same issue and I don't care if you nees special methods or anything I saw on his thread and he says it himself that you can use it on any website and it doesn't work on the sites he recommends. This is bullshit I have exact same problem and you keep defending him...