Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @crackedaio

by FireWizard - 27 November, 2020 - 10:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 09:24 PM)Wimp Wrote: Show More
@Nezio the scam report isnt on you its on the other guy can you stfu and stop sucking @crackedaio's dick you fucking retard + clearing chat is a very dick move so stfu and stop dancing on his dick

Damn you are as toxic as the others, I'm not even doing anything but stating facts and you come here and think you can tell me to "shutup"
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (StopaNulled) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 11:08 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
@Nezio the scam report isnt on you its on the other guy can you stfu and stop sucking @crackedaio's dick you fucking retard + clearing chat is a very dick move so stfu and stop dancing on his dick

Damn you are as toxic as the others, I'm not even doing anything but stating facts and you come here and think you can tell me to "shutup"

I was reading the thread and almost spit out my water when I read that shit too. So random LOL
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service

are you mentally retarded. you donkey the scam report is on crackedaio he isn't even replying he is BARELY REPLYING and you're replying as if the scam report was on you. nobody wants you to state facts. the user that this scam report is up against got hands to type, stop typing on his behalf and get the fuck out. since you have nothing to do with this scam report as it's not on you. let the man who this scam report is against reply. donkey.
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 11:16 PM)Wimp Wrote: Show More

are you mentally retarded. you donkey the scam report is on crackedaio he isn't even replying he is BARELY REPLYING and you're replying as if the scam report was on you. nobody wants you to state facts. the user that this scam report is up against got hands to type, stop typing on his behalf and get the fuck out. since you have nothing to do with this scam report as it's not on you. let the man who this scam report is against reply. donkey.

Sir toxic,
I can reply to whatever thread I want. I'm not writing on anyone's behalf, I'm just trying to explain something to the "scammed user" when in reality he wasn't scammed... I'm only replying as a customer of crackedaio.

This issue could of been resolved if the user didn't keep nagging at Spencer to spend a card which wasn't in his control after selling, and you come here like some toxic user when this is only a simple thing to explain

also thanks for calling me a donkey  kek
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 11:38 PM by Wimp.)
(28 November, 2020 - 11:33 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More

Sir toxic,
I can reply to whatever thread I want. I'm not writing on anyone's behalf, I'm just trying to explain something to the "scammed user" when in reality he wasn't scammed... I'm only replying as a customer of crackedaio.

This issue could of been resolved if the user didn't keep nagging at Spencer to spend a card which wasn't in his control after selling, and you come here like some toxic user when this is only a simple thing to explain

this is my last reply: 
Anyone posting on a scam report you are not directly involved in will receive a warning. Continuing to do so will result in a temporary suspension. from admin.

+ looks like this scam report was directly on you instead of crackedaio ill have my customers write for me on my next scam report instead of me writing on the scam report thats against me.

you truly are a donkey.
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 November, 2020 - 12:15 AM by Nezio.)
(28 November, 2020 - 11:38 PM)Wimp Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 11:33 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More

Sir toxic,

this is my last reply: 
Anyone posting on a scam report you are not directly involved in will receive a warning. Continuing to do so will result in a temporary suspension. from admin.

+ looks like this scam report was directly on you instead of crackedaio ill have my customers write for me on my next scam report instead of me writing on the scam report thats against me.

you truly are a donkey.

I'm writing here from free will lmao, I'm just stating the facts about the scam report so the staff can see.
im not a donkey though  :pepegun:

Edit:
I won't be responding anymore, only just realized it breaks the rules.
Sorry staff
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 November, 2020 - 03:28 AM by FireWizard.)
(28 November, 2020 - 01:15 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 06:13 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
@Nezio How do you know this? do @crackedaio pay you as a lawer of him to reply on the posts scammed report on him?

It is clear here that he gave a card which never works. I told him to spend a single dollar from here and show me proof. He refused. No where is said that "Withdraw the money with in 30 min or the seller is not responsible" And not on his Thread nor his terms and services. This was said as a visa gift card. and I bought a visa gift card from him. Not a cc bin to cashout.

Your words seems like I paid him for a visa gift card and he just game me a cc bin. also The photo you are talking that there is balance $35. Anyone can make a photo like that on photoshop. I prefer no one reply in this thread without @crackedaio and mods/stuffs.

Now everyone Shut the fuck up.

And i Also want the answer, "Why he blocked me and why he erased all conversation? "

If mods or stuffs dont solve it everyone will keep seeing scam reports agin @crackedaio every day lol.
Refund my money scammer Or stop doing business here on c. to

He doesn't pay me at all, I just support the sellers on the market from people like you.
You are moaning about $35 gift card which you can't withdraw because you are stupid, how can he also photoshop an image within seconds because that's how long it takes for him to check the balance.

Please remain from telling me to shutup because I know what I'm talking about, you also can't stop him from selling when he has had over 100 sales and all have went well. You were just the unlucky one who didn't want to resolve the situation and get money back ontop of the money spent withdrawing using PayPal which crackedaio proved via text, he can send you a photo screenshot if you actually asked.

God damn nigga now stoooopppp! I He just sent me a text. That is not a prooof. the card even declined on paypal. I asked a Screenshort from him that i used it on paypal. he ignored.  And i also asked him before purchasing the card "can i use the the card skrill?" He failed. He just failed on everything. and his advertising is fake here. Now shut up your damn mouth? I think you are the original culprit. How do u know that?  he already wiped the conversation. Let us know how much you earned from him @crackedaio 's duck sucker ??

(28 November, 2020 - 03:20 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 03:16 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Nezio open @crackedaio thread and read what it says there, he claims card can be used on any site so shut up with your methods and people not being to cash out or anything, he claims it works on every website so people count on that.

He states they work on sites, but he never guarantees it to be 100% so please stop trying to turn the story around.
If you bought the cards, you should of been the one to know how to withdraw the card. you and him are the only ones with issues which makes no sense if you actually knew how to withdraw them  Jew
​​
So in your process i have to spend more $300 to learn how to withdraw? Dump. I asked before purchase can i use it on skrill. He said yes. and the card failed. My paypal declined the card. And he told me fucking shitty paypal sometimes do this

(28 November, 2020 - 07:39 PM)Waty34 Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 02:49 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 02:33 AM)Mitrabadi Wrote: Show More
Not all sites accept Rebates card in this case Prepaid, many of sites are 3DS Secure which prepaid doesnt have
you should have use it in Stripe payment website (example is AIVA use Stripe), get your fact straight dont play rebates again  kek

Check this screenshort boi https://mega.nz/file/a7QCzTxK#W3a4lb8xzR...CUIP4Ri6oY

I know where a visa gift card works and where it is not. Once you get scammed from him while purchasing high balance card you will remind me

This is G G 

I'm here to clear my name from your mouth calling me a scammer.

Sir, we do not need your pennies my dude.

Everyone that has deal with me can VOUCH very hard for me.

Let me show you proof - 

Here are two payments for big amounts that I cashed from two users https://imgur.com/a/GLfi262

Here are some recent payouts for $300 card  - https://imgur.com/a/Nyg7xx3

You don't even know how to use these cards so you come here and call everyone scammer.

---------------------------

SCAMMER REPORT AGAINST FIRE WIZARD 

You know want what I want to report tho Fire? You're the ONLY scammer here. You scammed someone for $63. We will post proof here later but you can see here - https://imgur.com/a/SkRhUkp

You scammed Madman Furious for $63 - hypocritic much?

Tell me what kind of stupid are you? I dont even heard any name of madman! Where is the person? Why he is not creating scam report on me?
And who the helll are you reply here i forbade everyone. This is between me and @crackedaio
And the croped screenshort you posted is a hell. no where is written its  me nor he mentioned my name. Or i guess he is also a dicksucker of @crackedaio like you here. @crackedaio paying to battle as a lawer here. Shut the fuck up and Tell me buyers what i do with them. and how i behave with them. Everyone knows it. You are are burking like street dogs.

@KSZ finally,

@crackedaio and @Nezio says that I have withdrawn the money through paypal on their reply.

The card was purchased on 27 November. And i am showing my recent transaction from paypal i did in this week.
https://mega.nz/folder/Cy5TjCCa#HOiXSY7TTCzvrS01p3ZMIQ

Check these screenshorts. And The money was paid via paypal cash balance. Not from any card. And you also top up your paypal balance from a card.
If you this the screenshort is suspicious i am ready to call anyone via skype or messenger and show you these via screenshare.

Important Facts about why i created this scam report against @crackedaio And everyone please read this logics

1. On his thread it is clearly written the card will support everywhere where mastercard/visa card is supported. But his card failed to perform it on my testing. and The scammer also failed it.

2. The scammer said, The card will work on skrill, paypal, stripe. I have cleared on my thread ( with a mega link full of our conversation screenshorts) that The card failed to do so.

3. The scammer texted me some dump and said i have spent the money on paypal. Which is not true. Here is my paypal recent transaction screenshorts https://mega.nz/folder/Cy5TjCCa#HOiXSY7TTCzvrS01p3ZMIQ

4. I am not the only one who is feeling he is a scammer

5. I bought 2 cards. His previous card worked smoothly which was $15. But next card failed.

6. He and his duck suckers says that I do not know how to cashout from him card.
Okey, If i needed any special skill to cashout from his card, he didnt mentioned it before purchase.

7.After I said his card is not working.He said "G G" knows the cashout method. It means he own dont know it. When i knocked G G, he demands $300 for the method. It means I need to buy "GGs" method first with $300 before purchasing the card. He didnt clearified on his thread or our conversation this.

8. He didnt give me any list of websites where his card works before purchase.

9. He own failed to show me a standard proof that his that card was working

10. He cleared the conversation and blocked me. And he Also kicked me from his Group. I was help seeking but when i asked for a replacement/refund/or proof of his card is working he deleted me. So i cannt screenshort of our conversation. Why do you need to do it if you are a legit selller.

@KSZ or other stuff please review the report.

and Finally, I declare that, If anyone can proof that I own telegram @firewizd scammed anyone named 'Madman" or i dont know. I will delete this thread and leave this forum forever. Also I before leaving this forum I will pay the person i have scammed $500

1. The person i have scammed must show us a screen record or Screenshare of the conversations that i scammed him/A clear proof

2. You must prove this is not any impersonators
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Waty34) - Unhide