Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against iMoonMan of Emporium.Black Shop

by SneakerFreaker - 15 September, 2021 - 05:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (SneakerFreaker) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 03:03 PM by SneakerFreaker. Edited 2 times in total.)
You failed to add the screenshot where I asked to give me my money back or provide me a working gamestop account. Instead you wiped your stock completely which had been there for over a week because you knew they were duds. I have no interest in taking any other item you have in your shop you can just try to pull the same thing all over again.
This post is by a banned member (deleteddeleted) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars The guy is also basically scum, he's trying to use this scam report as a means of extorting us. It's not working but alas he tried 

https://postimg.cc/cgRR9ZzQ
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 04:24 PM by SneakerFreaker. Edited 1 time in total.)
How is that extorting you fucking idiot? I asked what you can offer me for the inconvenience because at first I was initially open to what you might have but your stupid attitude killed those chances. Clearly your goal is not customer satisfaction. Its too make as much as you can while fucking people over.
Threads
4 Years of service
Here's what we can offer you: A refund through BTC or ETH because we can not refund you through Cashapp, unless you want to cover the fees for getting $6 exchanged from BTC to Cashapp.

Also you might want to consider not being a Karen. Everything about you is repulsive mate, the way you talk, the way you behave. I truly hope you find yourself someday, truly.

"How much are you willing to give me for the inconvenience" 

"I will take it down if you are willing to negotiate" 

You don't have a spec of decency in you bruv. Take your refund through crypto or pay the fees for exchanging crypto to cashapp and get out of my face, absolute degenerate
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@iMoonMan  it is a best thing you refund with the original payment method.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2021 - 06:17 PM by SneakerFreaker. Edited 2 times in total.)
@iMoonMan say what you want about me man. You can get all your friends to neg rep me to make yourself feel better. The reality is people complain about sellers like you who sell crap logs, and accounts that are impossible to use with stupidly small windows of warranty for obvious reasons. Give me a replacement, or my money back and move the fuck on. I have had several good deals with others on this forum with no issues at all working with me.
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 September, 2021 - 02:02 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@iMoonMan  it is a best thing you refund with the original payment method.

As I said, I can't refund through the way he paid. However if he covers any fees for exchanging crypto to cashapp I'm happy to do it that way. Or he can accept crypto, his choice
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2021 - 10:36 PM by SneakerFreaker. Edited 1 time in total.)
How can you not refund me dude its cash app. You just don't wanna take the hit for fees and I shouldn't even have to cover them.