Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @theguy666 - $9,90

by rapppiiii - 29 August, 2020 - 08:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (rapppiiii) - Unhide
rapppiiii  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/theguy666
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9C%85%E2%A...EPLACEMENT
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $9.90
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/41l6gaW
Additional Information: Bought a 1 year netflix account with warranty and dont received any account, and no one replacement too, i only want the refund... the guy dont accept me on discord and i made a query who he dont replied too 
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: refund in paypal
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@theguy666 respond within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
rapppiiii  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@Darkness should i open a dispute?
This post is by a banned member (theguy666) - Unhide
theguy666  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 August, 2020 - 08:57 PM)rapppiiii Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/theguy666
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9C%85%E2%A...EPLACEMENT
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $9.90
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/41l6gaW
Additional Information: Bought a 1 year netflix account with warranty and dont received any account, and no one replacement too, i only want the refund... the guy dont accept me on discord and i made a query who he dont replied too 
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: refund in paypal

(30 August, 2020 - 03:31 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@theguy666 respond within 24hrs

Good day! im glad i took a time to go online.

Sorry if i wasnt able to answer your query! i wasnt able to make time yesterday to check.

Here is the proof that shoppy was able to delivered the link/account successfully
[Image: GaEKbtV.png]

I have also stated at the product description to check your junk/spam folder incase 
[Image: Y9ryWHs.png]

Incase you really wasn't able to receive it, I  have sent you a dm containing the supposed to be delivered product

I hope the misunderstanding is resolve sorry again for late reply
rapppiiii  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2020 - 07:33 PM by rapppiiii.)
are you kidding with me right? you dont even checked the prints bro, i already received that shit of link of your website, and that shit dont work, i click to replace and dont have accounts kek, just give my refund now... Your service dont work and i dont want a replacement since your support is a fucking bad, so i dont want to know what i will need to do if my account stop works...

[Image: 4c6puxg.jpg]
[Image: pjXQdLT.jpg]

give the refund, please...

@Darkness, please can you help here? please tell to he give me a refund, since i dont even received an account and i want a refund, because if i take a replacement this service gonna be a shit if the account stop work... So i prefer to pass this, and dont want to take the risk!
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@theguy666 Refund OP within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (theguy666) - Unhide
theguy666  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 September, 2020 - 05:43 AM by theguy666.)
(31 August, 2020 - 07:29 PM)rapppiiii Wrote: Show More
are you kidding with me right? you dont even checked the prints bro, i already received that shit of link of your website, and that shit dont work, i click to replace and dont have accounts kek, just give my refund now... Your service dont work and i dont want a replacement since your support is a fucking bad, so i dont want to know what i will need to do if my account stop works...

@Darkness, please can you help here? please tell to he give me a refund, since i dont even received an account and i want a refund, because if i take a replacement this service gonna be a shit if the account stop work... So i prefer to pass this, and dont want to take the risk!

(31 August, 2020 - 09:26 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

When i read his rude reply i was gonna refund him happily but when I checked the link HE ALREADY GENERATED AN ACCOUNT and has used the service

https://imgur.com/qSUQBWn

@Darkness i think its a different story now  He could just leave it as it is especially when he said "because if i take a replacement this service gonna be a shit if the account stop work... So i prefer to pass this, and dont want to take the risk!"  but he still used the service after the daily restock

if OP says im lying then I can share the IP logs of him using the service.

If @Darkness still says to refund OP after this situation then i will be happy to do so. Though that being said I still wish to defend myself

*****EDITED
I realize i dont want to make things complicated anymore, i think its just right for me to suffer a loss especially when you suffered inconvenience.
if OP still wants a refund after using my service then i will happy to do so but for now i will block the netflix account you got from your link

if OP says to refund this will be my terms ( as stated with my t&c number 2 )
1. i will delete the link/product
2. i will block you from purchasing again

just LMK OP
This post is by a banned member (rapppiii) - Unhide
rapppiii  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 September, 2020 - 05:05 AM)theguy666 Wrote: Show More
(31 August, 2020 - 07:29 PM)rapppiiii Wrote: Show More

Shit wbsite but still you generated an account?

(31 August, 2020 - 09:26 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

When i read his rude reply i was gonna refund him happily but when I checked the link HE ALREADY GENERATED AN ACCOUNT and has used the service

@Darkness i think its a different story now  He could just leave it as it is especially when he said "because if i take a replacement this service gonna be a shit if the account stop work... So i prefer to pass this, and dont want to take the risk!"  but he still used the service after the daily restock

if OP says im lying then I can share the IP logs of him using the service.

If @Darkness still says to refund OP after this situation then i will be happy to do so. Though that being said I still wish to defend myself

Yes, i generated 3x accounts before i saw the message of darkness, after this i stopped gen accounts. P.S: tour service is so shit and no one work kek because this i generated 3x accounts instead 1x, and all accounts dont work, you can check yourself...

So i just generated accounts for see if the service works and if is a good service, i will close the scam report, but no, its a completely shit, gen no work accounts.

I just generated because i didnt saw the Darkness reply, because if i saw it, i never gonna click the generate button... Waiting for the refund, and @Darkness, if you want to check the account for see ask the details for him, because i didnt saved no working shit accounts! thanks