Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against xzrep / 911re erikue | 80€

by vQzz - 13 July, 2021 - 05:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (vQzz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@xzrep please reply within 24 hours
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (cakeshop) - Unhide
cakeshop  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 July, 2021 - 03:08 AM by cakeshop. Edited 6 times in total.)
OK , let me explain , this guy "Dalympus" called or "Olympus" he dm me saying he can do b4u and all the stuff , or i saw him asking around for b4u , cant even remember which one contact each other for b4u , but i was thinking it would be a nice service to bring it into my discord server  , i told him i have a discord server were we can open a category for it and he would  handle all stuff since i'm busy with other stuff in the discord  he said ok ok , i opened the category and vQzz wanted a b4u from him they deal and somehow this guy that was suppose to manage the b4u couldn't he said he will refund he said he refundeed with all proof that vQzz posted there , i talked with vQzz also and telling him im waiting for this guy "dalympus" to refund tbh i didn't even know this would happen , also i didnt receive any funds from this b4u that "dalympus" manage in my discord and i can show proof it wasn't even my ltc addy i think vQzz can confirm that , i asked "dalympus" several times to refund this fail b4u he said he will , i removed his admin and ban him from discord if he wont refund
Also i think vQzz can confirm i told him i hope dalympus gonna refund since he couldn't manage the b4u and all that stuff in his dm
I told Dalympus several times in the past days to refund it
Since my timezone its different i may sleep during next reply so wait for my next reply also
This post is by a banned member (cakeshop) - Unhide
cakeshop  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 July, 2021 - 02:38 PM by cakeshop. Edited 2 times in total.)
Ok , since i dont want to have any problem and to make sure i didnt want to scam or anything i just refunded the whole 80euro even i didn't receive any money from this b4u , the deal was made between him and this guy dalympus
[Image: 1b29uw3]
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Closed.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]