Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report againt cracked.to/Sold | 420 eur

by pyrokunt - 04 September, 2021 - 11:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (pyrokunt) - Unhide
pyrokunt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2021 - 11:07 AM by pyrokunt. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Sold
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 420 eur
Screenshots of Communication: Will post if the user decides to reply. I am pretty sure it's an exit scam.
Additional Information: He charged back 420 eur on paypal. I've contacted him on both discord and cracked.to private messages about a week ago and he hasn't replied. Please post his ip address data when you ban him
Crypto address for a refund: 1PtCagCRkQmMcGeG3XjF4sYmkiu92epN67
This post is by a banned member (b65710d302d) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Sold reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sold) - Unhide
pyrokunt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2021 - 02:59 PM by pyrokunt. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 September, 2021 - 02:09 PM)Sold Wrote: Show More
IIRC you're the EUR-guy working for BadFella-Exchange, right?
I haven't exchanged with you guys in ages since your fees are straight-up insane nowadays... used to be a good service, but not anymore.

You guys are pretty active in the Discord-community and should know how easy it is to just term someone and steal their username, use stuff like single cyrillic letters, or just token-log someone...
That's why my profile's "Discord" field says "COMPROMISED; DO NOT TRUST" and has been that way for ages. Someone termed me and took my name, never reverted that afterwards since I get termed by Discord pretty much on a regular basis and even tho I am conscious about cyber-security, I'm by no means perfect and logging a Discord-token is stupidly simple, which is why I ALWAYS ask everyone I deal with to verify on some other platform (cracked.to, nto, Tele, etc.) to prove their identity.

You definitely know this, and from the past exchanges I've done with you, I know that both of the owners of FellaExchange would ALWAYS verify on-site before dealing with anyone. I don't remember exchanging with you in the past, but I'd assume the same policies apply with you.

So when, where and how did you verify you were actually dealing with me and not an impostor?

The paypal email you used was [email protected] xd. And the discord username + id were listed on your profile.
I should also add that this exchange was months ago and you used that same paypal + discord to do more exchanges later too. And this discord account was listed on your profile until like two-three weeks ago. I am pretty sure the admins can check that.
This post is by a banned member (Syncat) - Unhide
Syncat  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I haven't exchanged with you guys in ages since your fees are straight-up insane nowadays... used to be a good service, but not anymore.

You guys are pretty active in the Discord-community and should know how easy it is to just term someone and steal their username, use stuff like single cyrillic letters, or just token-log someone...
That's why my profile's "Discord" field says "COMPROMISED; DO NOT TRUST" and has been that way for ages. Someone termed me and took my name, never reverted that afterwards since I get termed by Discord pretty much on a regular basis and even tho I am conscious about cyber-security, I'm by no means perfect and logging a Discord-token is stupidly simple, which is why I ALWAYS ask everyone I deal with to verify on some other platform (cracked.to, nto, Tele, etc.) to prove their identity.

You definitely know this, and from the past exchanges I've done with you, I know that both of the owners of FellaExchange would ALWAYS verify on-site before dealing with anyone. I don't remember exchanging with you in the past, but I'd assume the same policies apply with you.

So when, where and how did you verify you were actually dealing with me and not an impostor?

I know I can't type in here. But you are responsible to take care of your accounts, Your Discord + ID was listed on your profile and it matched exactly. There for its YOUR FAULT and you should refund him the complete amount.

This post is by a banned member (Sold) - Unhide
pyrokunt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 September, 2021 - 05:45 PM)Sold Wrote: Show More
(05 September, 2021 - 02:09 PM)Alexander Wrote: Show More

I know I can't type in here. But you are responsible to take care of your accounts, Your Discord + ID was listed on your profile and it matched exactly. There for its YOUR FAULT and you should refund him the complete amount.

First - you're right, you aren't supposed to type in here.
Second - my profile says (and has been saying for quite a while) "COMPROMISED DO NOT TRUST" in the Discord-field. Logging a Discord-token is stupidly simple and my accounts get termed on almost a weekly schedule.. So no, it was not listed on my profile, and as such I'm not responsible for an account that I not only hadn't listed as mine, but explicitly told people not to trust.
Not verifying on a site or platform that actually has a baseline-amount of simple IT security for their login system is not in fact my fault, but @pyrokunt 's.
When I've dealt with the people from FellaExchange in the past, first thing I'd do in literally every ticket is ask one of them to confirm on c.to or on another trusted platform and they could've done the same here to prevent this entire situation.

@pyrokunt you trusting random people on the internet, who refuse to or do not offer to verify on a secure platform is not my fault. I definitely AM sorry for what happened here, but I'm not going to refund for something that's in no way my fault. Sorry man!

xd. First of all the discord username + id was listed on your profile for months before you changed it. It was on your profile while You did multiple exchanges over a couple of months and I am sure admins can check that. You're just trying to extend this report for as long as possible.

@Teken would you mind if I send you the transcript of his discord ticket in your dms? That should make everything clear.

Also you missed the part about how "some random" guy got [email protected] email address, (you still haven't removed sold.rip domain from your profile btw, just a reminder) used it to make a *verified* paypal and did a couple thousand dollar worth of exchanges through it.

P.S. When you chargeback through bank, paypal shows your personal info to the receiver.