Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scamm Report Against Raizen

by VeronicaLodge - 3 months ago
This post is by a banned member (VeronicaLodge) - Unhide
Threads
Bug HunterTwo Factor Authentication500 ReputationGamblerHeartThe Holy BitcoinHealth100.000 Credits500.000 CreditsPremiumInfinitySupremeTriple Upgrade100 ReputationCredit CardMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Raizen
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50 (Since he was delaying it so much, we agreed to do $100 - https://i.imgur.com/dLvf7sN.png )
Screenshots of Communication: / (my account got banned, so I am not able to provide SS of the whole conversation)
Additional Information: I can explain in depth situation to staff over Telegram or in PM-s. Just want to mention that this scum owes to a lot of people still (at least 2, that I know of) & keeps bragging to people, how he sent $200, $50 ... To people he doesn't even know, just because he is "rich", he stated that in a voice chat PepeCaught

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: Will provide later, if the user will decide to actually refund instead of just stalling time.
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
ANG  
Godlike
Threads
LeakgodAddicted1000 PostsBug HunterMember UpgradeTwo Factor Authentication100 ReputationSupreme
1K giveaway LMFAO I talked about this shit with him he says he is rich and all but not although his money problems I do like @Raizen he is always nice :dancinggirl:
[Image: Signature.webp]

[Image: Snapchat_Boosting_Animated.gif]

[Image: kHjgKTr.gif]
Threads
Bug HunterTwo Factor Authentication500 ReputationGamblerHeartThe Holy BitcoinHealth100.000 Credits500.000 CreditsPremiumInfinitySupremeTriple Upgrade100 ReputationCredit CardMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 3 months ago by VeronicaLodge.)
3 months agoANG Wrote: Show More
1K giveaway LMFAO I talked about this shit with him he says he is rich and all but not although his money problems I do like @Raizen he is always nice :dancinggirl:

As nice as he is, he owes people money, to some more to other less& I am more to the less side and he making empty promises.

Making statements like "I am rich" and then asking me to give him 2-3 days time, since he does not have such money ($50) tells you everything.
This post is by a banned member (1337) - Unhide
Supreme
Threads
Bug Hunter500 ReputationTriple Upgrade
Yeah im pretty sure he still owes $300 to @purpleman ( @codecs ) so codecs sent him $40 as a loan and raizen promised $300, im pretty sure he didnt get it yet keek
This post is by a banned member (Purple) - Unhide
Purple  
Godlike
Threads
Silver CoinAddictedTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinityPremiumHealth500 Reputation100 Reputation
1 Year of service
Yes @Raizen owes me as well, this weekend was the last deadline he asked and i was about to do the same. He paid me nothing from what he took from me with the case of delaying it for more then a month. He owes me more than what he took cause of time frame now.
[Image: C6RBMJ8.jpeg]
Ad by @PlebMulti
Threads
1 Year of service
@Darkness we are waiting for what exactly now?
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
PremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationHeartHealthAddictedValuable RefPremiumSupremePremium100 Reputation1000 PostsLeakgod500 ReputationBatPumpkin
Staff Team
1 Year of service
User banned.
Email: [email protected]
Registration IP: 2a02:2f08:e3ff:ffff::4f75:2cda
Last Known IP: 79.119.0.221
Most of his info can be found online. Sorry for your loss.
"These violent delights have violent ends."
READ THIS
My discord ID is "406404196003348481" . ALWAYS Confirm that It's me with an on-site pm first.I DO NOT sell OR exchange anything.Be careful of Scammers & Impersonators. NEVER pm me on discord for upgrades, use PM system for upgrades.

[Image: refund_bar.gif]