Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scamm Report Against Raizen

by VeronicaLodge - 02 October, 2020 - 10:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (VeronicaLodge) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Raizen
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50 (Since he was delaying it so much, we agreed to do $100 - https://i.imgur.com/dLvf7sN.png )
Screenshots of Communication: / (my account got banned, so I am not able to provide SS of the whole conversation)
Additional Information: I can explain in depth situation to staff over Telegram or in PM-s. Just want to mention that this scum owes to a lot of people still (at least 2, that I know of) & keeps bragging to people, how he sent $200, $50 ... To people he doesn't even know, just because he is "rich", he stated that in a voice chat PepeCaught

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: Will provide later, if the user will decide to actually refund instead of just stalling time.
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2020 - 11:16 PM by VeronicaLodge.)
(02 October, 2020 - 11:09 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
1K giveaway LMFAO I talked about this shit with him he says he is rich and all but not although his money problems I do like @Raizen he is always nice :dancinggirl:

As nice as he is, he owes people money, to some more to other less& I am more to the less side and he making empty promises.

Making statements like "I am rich" and then asking me to give him 2-3 days time, since he does not have such money ($50) tells you everything.
This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Yes @Raizen owes me as well, this weekend was the last deadline he asked and i was about to do the same. He paid me nothing from what he took from me with the case of delaying it for more then a month. He owes me more than what he took cause of time frame now.
[Image: 9g6F94I.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness we are waiting for what exactly now?
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
Email: [email protected]
Registration IP: 2a02:2f08:e3ff:ffff::4f75:2cda
Last Known IP: 79.119.0.221
Most of his info can be found online. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.