Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by AstroDrip's ASTRO'S BLACKHAT METHOD V2

by wwhite - 10 March, 2021 - 04:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (wwhite) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZxRVxZ) - Unhide
ZxRVxZ  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Not the appropriate place to post this. Go make a scam report if you feel like it in the deal disputes channel.
Not selling anything
PepeBlush Hang
No discord/telegram
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 March, 2021 - 04:15 PM)wwhite Wrote: Show More
Hi,

I purchased Astrodrip's Ebook Guide - Thread link: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E3%80%8E%E2%9...-%E2%AD%90

His guide got my account banned - Made me no money and the guy outstraight refused to refund.

He kept making up excuses while I followed everything exactly mentioned on his thread and guide.

Please take immediate action against @AstroDrip

Apart from me, another guy posted a bad review just now!

Post here following the correct format

https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 March, 2021 - 04:15 PM)wwhite Wrote: Show More
Hi,

I purchased Astrodrip's Ebook Guide - Thread link: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E3%80%8E%E2%9...-%E2%AD%90

His guide got my account banned - Made me no money and the guy outstraight refused to refund.

He kept making up excuses while I followed everything exactly mentioned on his thread and guide.

Please take immediate action against @AstroDrip

Apart from me, another guy posted a bad review just now!

Bought the method too, although in my opinion the method worked before but because a lot of people try the method its pretty much dead now. Also he said in the method thay your account would be banned so you cant cry about getting your account banned lol. Its your own responsibility. Wtf did you think would happen when you try to scam .

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (wwhite) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Considering there is another review in the thread now, the method is now completely public - you can see which site it involves and what you actually have to do from the screenshots. I think Astrodip should refund you half the price and you should be permanently banned for leaking paid methods (even though it is a dead method).