Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by PinkPather

by HopeGod - 07 April, 2020 - 05:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (HopeGod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pinkpanther you have 24hrs to respond
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Speci) - Unhide
Speci  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 01:35 PM by Speci.)
Please allow me a few hours to send a full respose.
I will find an agreement with @HopeGod.

What @HopeGod is saying is a lie because not every account I sent her was not working. To prove this I am willing to send the administrator the list of the accounts I sent @HopeGod. Also, I was aware that the accounts I delivered were not the best quality and I have clearly stated that before selling them to @HopeGod. This is also the reason the price I gave to @HopeGod is a lot lower than what I usually give to my clients. Furthermore, @HopeGod told me the accounts were not working after the warranty was over. Even though this was the case I gave her some replacements (This list was also low-quality because as I said I didn't have any fresh stock) and I told her to wait a few days so I can get fresh Netflix accounts.
@Darkness please let me know what I should do for @HopeGod. I would also like to let you know that I can offer a refund to @HopeGod or ask her to wait around 12-48 hours for me to get new stock so I can give her replacements for the accounts that were not working. If I am unable to send the accounts before this time span than I happy to send @HopeGod a refund. If you decide this case should have another outcome than I am always open to respect your decision.
Thanks for your time and I hope everyone involved has a great day!

Screenshots: 
https://gyazo.com/8adb5e4ab2797a59d161ad7e4408b0a9
@HopeGod knew I this before buying

https://gyazo.com/c6c76498486f8bff4d750cdbbdd2a2f7
I told @HopeGod I had to crack new accounts before sending her replacements and I also told her the warranty was 48 hours but she messaged me almost 4 days later to ask for replacements.

https://gyazo.com/2002e41cd357b8186706945048e12586
On Discord, @HopeGod said most of the accounts were not working while in this thread she said none of the accounts were working
[Image: SjIaf.gif]
@SwiperTheFox

Massive big dick energy
This post is by a banned member (Speci) - Unhide
Speci  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 04:01 PM by Speci.)
(08 April, 2020 - 02:51 PM)HopeGod Wrote: Show More
I will take refund sir

BTC add - 3KhCbuM8QMdm2uaeFEEYwAs8jqejncirBq

I know u r having difficulties with Netflix right now... In the future, if u find good Quality I will repurchase AGAIN..

The only reason why I started this  Deal Dispute, because you were not responding..

I think we should wait for the administrator's decision first. Sorry for letting you wait but as you said in Discord some of the accounts were working so maybe I should give you a partial refund. I am just trying to be fair...
[Image: SjIaf.gif]
@SwiperTheFox

Massive big dick energy
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pinkpanther either fully refund or replace his accounts within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.