Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by RapGodCrack

by Gassedup - 22 May, 2019 - 10:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gassedup) - Unhide
Gassedup  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=114519
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-Twitch-Service...ime%2Bsubs
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $15 LMFAO man scammed for $15

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/N0YvFh1
Additional Information: He pretty much stopped replying after that.. He said he checked the accounts again and said they were good. Like what i put all 100 accounts into my sub bot and none worked. I could care less he scammed but i just want this fool banned. Who tf scams for $15 what a broke boy.
This post is by a banned member (RapGodCrack) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
the accounts i sent him were good....
he show no proof of anything?
if he shows full convo to you,you will see i replied to him saying im not on 24/7 and that i checked the accounts i sent him and they were good ones...
Gassedup  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
https://imgur.com/a/sDPGMLj 20 mins after he said the subs were good. Prior to me even starting my subs i logged in the accounts, some had no prime and the rest all had sub used. Dont even fucking play games with me. You're a broke boy that needs to scam for $15 smh
This post is by a banned member (RapGodCrack) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Yet again what sort of proof is that? I sent u a list i can even make it public if u want just to proof a point?
You asked for 100subbable accounts i deliverd.
Gassedup  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2019 - 06:19 AM by Gassedup.)
(24 May, 2019 - 01:53 AM)RapGodCrack Wrote: Show More
Yet again what sort of proof is that?  I sent u a list i can even make it public if u want just to proof a point?

clearly the accounts you gave me failed. BOY u sent me used accounts that werent sub ready. Enjoy your ban.
This post is by a banned member (TOPSNG) - Unhide
TOPSNG  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 May, 2019 - 06:19 AM)Gassedup Wrote: Show More
Yet again what sort of proof is that?  I sent u a list i can even make it public if u want just to proof a point?

clearly the accounts you gave me failed. BOY u sent me used accounts that werent sub ready. Enjoy your ban.

I don't like to really mess with your thread, but just want to @Jocker know something in this. Subs can be obtained very quickly by real users or just by another combo users. Example: I've bought 6000 subs from Legacy on c.to last month. And in 24 hours I've lost 2200 subs. Most just being subbed already. The real thing OP must blame seller only if he used subs in around 30 minutes after receiving the file and it can be even 5% difference due to instant pass change from user ;) Sorry to disturb.
                            Hype 
                                                     SNGTOP#8850 (always confirm on site) and https://discord.gg/xZqcfKp is my server
         Hype                                  CHECK MY THREAD  (CLICK)! 
                                        @CryptoGotBeach JOIN NOW TELEGRAM PLEASE, SO YOU CAN CATCH ME ANYTIME/ANYDAY
                                                         BUYING YOUR CRYPTO EACH MONTH FOR PAYPAL pogchamp

Gassedup  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 May, 2019 - 07:20 AM)TOPSNG Wrote: Show More
(24 May, 2019 - 06:19 AM)Gassedup Wrote: Show More

I don't like to really mess with your thread, but just want to @Jocker know something in this. Subs can be obtained very quickly by real users or just by another combo users. Example: I've bought 6000 subs from Legacy on c.to last month. And in 24 hours I've lost 2200 subs. Most just being subbed already. The real thing OP must blame seller only if he used subs in around 30 minutes after receiving the file and it can be even 5% difference due to instant pass change from user ;) Sorry to disturb.

totally agree with you on this one. But i ran all the subs through my sub bot within the hour he sent and they all failed.. So he just gave me shit accounts