Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by @Unicorn [MEGA THREAD]

by Jowka - 03 February, 2020 - 09:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jowka) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (notdarklord) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
update the thread and remove the embedded images.
Post imgur links.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (percdemon) - Unhide
percdemon  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I have also been scammed by Unicorn. Funny thing is I literally bought the method 2 hours after he went ¨offline¨. After he did not return as he planned to I had some hope he would be back within 2 weeks ( as said by someone on discord ), 2 weeks had passed and I am glad you have made this thread before I was planning on making this. Never got the private tutoring. I was lucky AKGeneral explained the method to me and made a new discord server with all the methods otherwise I wouldve been completely fucked. In other news after one week full-time trying the method and gaining a few databases I came across the same problems, no fucking company would e-mail me back which sucked considering the amount of effort it took to get some of the databases.
cherishing these days, dont know how many more I will get.
[Image: 2DGceJe.gif]
Contact 
Discord: chraf#2816
PM for Telegram.
This post is by a banned member (percdemon) - Unhide
percdemon  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 February, 2020 - 09:05 PM)pimpinjg Wrote: Show More
(03 February, 2020 - 11:47 PM)percdemon Wrote: Show More
I have also been scammed by Unicorn. Funny thing is I literally bought the method 2 hours after he went ¨offline¨. After he did not return as he planned to I had some hope he would be back within 2 weeks ( as said by someone on discord ), 2 weeks had passed and I am glad you have made this thread before I was planning on making this. Never got the private tutoring. I was lucky AKGeneral explained the method to me and made a new discord server with all the methods otherwise I wouldve been completely fucked. In other news after one week full-time trying the method and gaining a few databases I came across the same problems, no fucking company would e-mail me back which sucked considering the amount of effort it took to get some of the databases.

I can see all messages in his official discord and it goes back over 12 months and he posted the same method publicly on this forum about a year ago.

Its ridiculous that admins have messaged me on discord saying unicorn won't be banned and that unicorn isn't a scammer, so far everything says the opposite.

Even if he wont get banned, he did promise a refund if you couldnt make a dime out of it. And since hes not even around anymore how the fuck is he not bannable at the moment? Thats ridiculous like you have stated yourself.

I am pretty sure we wont get a refund, but the least the admins could do is atleast accuse him guilty of being a scammer.
cherishing these days, dont know how many more I will get.
[Image: 2DGceJe.gif]
Contact 
Discord: chraf#2816
PM for Telegram.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned for not providing support to customers and going mia.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]