Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by ViniciusJR

by HELLOBYE - 02 April, 2020 - 01:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (HELLOBYE) - Unhide
HELLOBYE  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello

On December 21th 2019 I purchased a Google Drive unmlimited space lifetime use for 5 € Bitcoin from ViniciusJR.
I got my login and everything was fine.
On 7th March I couldnt login anymore into the drive account (password was not the same anymore).
I messaged him and he said he will reset my passwort in a couple days. I get a new password 3 days later and all good.

Last Saturday I unfortunately forgot my new set password and asked him if he would be nice enough to reset my password again.
He said "I can't reset again" even though the first time I couldnt login wasnt my fault.

2 days later I ask him again nicely and then he blocks me and deletes me out of his discord server.

I have over 2TB uploaded on that drive and I want to get them atleast back. I dont understand why he cant just change it quick, I paid for his promised service and get banned because I need the password 

You can even see in the Screenshots, my first question was "is it good for long term ?" he said "yes" and now 4 month later im here begging the cracked.to staff to help me

please help me Pepe

His Trade Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-CHEAPE...TIME-LEGIT

User: https://cracked.to/ViniciusJR

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/v9VyVJq
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ViniciusJR respond within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.