Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammer alert of TheShread

by aos1357 - 22 April, 2019 - 11:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (aos1357) - Unhide
aos1357  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2019 - 12:37 PM by aos1357.)
Well apparently me ( @FBI ) was dumb close this
This post is by a banned member (ScytherDorkz) - Unhide
aos1357  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2019 - 12:03 PM by aos1357.)
(22 April, 2019 - 11:52 AM)TheShred Wrote: Show More
kek All dorks were pretested, he was given 11k over what he paid for out of the goodness of my heart, I told him what tools to use, and thats an old asf sales thread lmao, I helped him out multiple times but I got annoyed because he kept asking me questions he could just google like "please send me download link for sqlmap" so I started ignoring him, im retesting now just to prove the point that they work

@Jocker I will provide a replacement at your request however I don't see why I should give it to him lmao

You didn't help with a shit I didn't tell you to sent me 11k dorks, I said I only need 2,5.

The dorks was probably some public shit that didn't even had one pass

(22 April, 2019 - 12:00 PM)aos1357 Wrote: Show More
kek All dorks were pretested, he was given 11k over what he paid for out of the goodness of my heart, I told him what tools to use, and thats an old asf sales thread lmao, I helped him out multiple times but I got annoyed because he kept asking me questions he could just google like "please send me download link for sqlmap" so I started ignoring him, im retesting now just to prove the point that they work

@Jocker I will provide a replacement at your request however I don't see why I should give it to him lmao

You didn't help with a shit I didn't tell you to sent me 11k dorks, I said I only need 2,5.

And you can't put the blame in sqli when I have a screenshot of 15 mil rows but no passes that you shitty dorks fault.

And you can't put the blame in sqli when I have a screenshot of 15 mil rows but no passes that you shitty dorks fault.

I don't even want you replacement cause you dorks are shitty ASF.
aos1357  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Look: https://gyazo.com/e700e3a839de6917ecf13860dd07ac42

No passes: https://gyazo.com/b1b6e421821f46114a190fea182fa626

You can't just say you wanna check them you can easy just take some good dorks and check them and say it as a proof but its not
aos1357  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2019 - 12:12 PM by aos1357.)
Dont try scam here again when you can easily cheap with the dorks. you gave me shitty ass dorks and that's it and btw you didn't setup my yago you just told me to use good proxies 

You just putting all the blame on sqli

Stop saying kid and show proof of it has pass cause i just checked it.

I wanna only see you proof in sqli cause you can easily cheat in sib and just put some good dorks. people is not dumb