Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scram Report against Marvel aka Pittinger

by asicnick - 09 November, 2019 - 05:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (asicnick) - Unhide
asicnick  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 November, 2019 - 05:30 PM by asicnick.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Marvel

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-STAFF-...OIN-WALLET

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50 Euros (~$55)

Screenshots of Communication:

Additional Information:
Now there has been a report that main method is public. To be honest, I wouldn't care if it worked. I usually don't go this way and this is like 2nd dispute I've created in 12 years. I believe I am a patient person and I've given enough opportunities and it don't work out.
There are 3 phases to this report. Please bear with me as its going to be long.

Phase 1:
I bought the method and the package was delivered to me. There were 4 methods delivered. Out of them, 3 were public which I knew of. Besides, one book was ripped. I felt cheated at this point and asked for refund like 2nd day of buying this ebook. The book containing "main method" has just 1 page and is not very initiative written. Not to mention it had key information missing. It looked US only with no information on making it worldwide. But on asking for refund he referred to this method and I accepted it after he explained the key missing bits in the book. I was bit skeptical in the beginning as it was against TOS of the website mentioned in the method. He assured that he has tried it and works. I accepted it. I asked few other questions but he asked me to open a ticket. I asked where should I open. I inquired if there's a discord group and he added me post this.

Now this group had about 100+ members. That gave me some assurance. I opened ticket and there were some questions and answers. From those answers, it appeared to me that it won't work outside US. I asked the same in the support and they told there were few people in Europe who successfully executed it. I asked them to connect me to those people so that I can resolve my queries as a non US resident trying to use this method. They said they don't know specific people. I requested for an open lounge for customer interaction. I was told that it'll be thought over.

[Image: i6Lu7ut.png]

Phase 2:
Till now, I was in doubt but I decided to go ahead with the method. After much effort and stalking sellers for over a week, I managed to get AGC of $100 with cash receipt. The exact one they recommended. I redeemed it and things were okay. I decided I'll let the balance sit for few days and then go ahead so Amazon don't get suspicious.
Just a day post my purchase of AGC, Pittinger added a general chat group in the channel. People started talking and someone asked who all could do the method. This is when the hell broke loose. No one who participated in the chat, over 15+ people from Europe, confirmed it to be working. Almost everyone got their Amazon account locked on doing this method. It was clear that the requirements of this method cannot be gathered by non-US resident.
Basically, to even have a shot at success of this method, you need the following apparatus.
1) Aged Amazon.com account with multiple orders done in past.
2) A US address.
3) US IP.

While 3rd requirement is easy, the 1st and 2nd requirement are almost impossible for any non-US resident to gather.
That day, many people realized that the method wont work for them and requested refund to him. Seeing this, he deleted the general chat channel from the group to avoid any more people knowing about it. Few people got refund but it was too late and a lot of people knew about it not working outside US. This led to multiple scam reports on nulled and he decided to exit the forum without refunding the rest.

Phase 3:
At this point, I was in a fix. My Amazon account wasn't locked because I had decided I'll wait few days after redeeming the GC. So technically I cannot tell that it doesn't work to him. But it's almost inevitable that my account will be locked too because its a new account on amazon.com and my IP isn't US.

I thought I'll try to buy some physical items at purse at breakeven or even at little loss to recover the money lost on buying the GC. This has better chance of success because I'll be ordering within TOS and a physical item to real residential address in US. It definitely has significantly more chance of success than his method. Even if I fail, I'll accept that responsibility.

So I went to him again and presented this case to him. Like always, he rejected the claim of it not working outside US and asked me to create a ticket. I did so and I was told he has some tricks. There were 2-3 support persons on his channel. That day, they just keep tagging each other when finally, the only genuine support guy (Zane) told that he's not aware what trick Pittinger has and I must contact him. His ticket bot conveniently ran into issues and all tickets were deleted.
I contacted Pittinger again and asked for refund again. He asked me to open a ticket as he was going to sleep. He stopped replying after couple of my messages telling him that I already opened and I was directed to him.

Anyway, I opened another ticket and basically offered him to do this method himself over TV and if it works, I committed to never question the validity of this method again. But if it doesn't work, he should pay me $125 (70$ for GC + 55$ for the method) because despite presenting so many statistics of the method not working outside US, he's still claiming it to be working.
He ignored all of this, and said again that there are many who claimed the method works. I again asked to connect me to someone who did it outside of the US. I waited for sometime and then went to sleep as it was getting late. I don't know what happened after that but when I woke up in the morning, the ticket had disappeared. On contacting him again, I was told that tickets are auto-deleted in 12 hours after its creation. I was like, I was sleeping and I don't know what was the conclusion. He didn't reply post that and now conveniently again, his discord seems to be having an issue.

[Image: YiCeJ8B.png]
[Image: nJ3RAN3.png]
[Image: Eybn1sy.png]
[Image: KY2Qyz2.png]

TL;DR, the method don't work outside the US and he won't accept that.

I know its long, but I wanted to cover the whole story without any if's and buts.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Marvel you have 24 hrs to refund him too.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned sorry for your loss.
Registration IP: 74.12.158.245
Last Known IP: 184.75.212.196
Email: Email: [email protected]
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]