Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Securty Bug

by H8ML - 14 December, 2020 - 01:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (H8ML) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MUTEX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2020 - 01:59 PM by Sentonta.)
No bug, it does not always ask you for 2fa code.. if you are on same ip as your last login for example you can just walk in without 2fa code.

-Edit, i see that you are actually being asked for the code but just clicking submit.. that does sound like a bug
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Pshyotic) - Unhide
Pshyotic  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2020 - 02:03 PM by Pshyotic.)
(14 December, 2020 - 01:58 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
No bug, it does not always ask you for 2fa code.. if you are on same ip as your last login for example you can just walk in without 2fa code.

-Edit, i see that you are actually being asked for the code but just clicking submit.. that does sound like a bug

No weirdo, he mentioned explicitely, I quote: "you could bypass 2fa by simply clicking Submit without entering code when asked for the code.", which clearly indicates that you are required to give some sort of INPUT, but actually you are not...

Or this could be the case where the thread creator don't know how to explain what he occured and in  that case you might be right. 
Anyways, it should be tested by others btw. I have no time for this

P S H Y O T I C

☻♥
[Image: Czwhvkg.png]
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 December, 2020 - 02:03 PM)Pshyotic Wrote: Show More
(14 December, 2020 - 01:58 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More

No weirdo, he mentioned explicitely, I quote: "you could bypass 2fa by simply clicking Submit without entering code when asked for the code.", which clearly indicates that you are required to give some sort of INPUT, but actually you are not...

Or this could be the case where the thread creator don't know how to explain what he occured and in  that case you might be right. 
Anyways, it should be tested by others btw. I have no time for this

See my edit time stamp, was well before your reply time stamp... i already noticed and edited my comment accordingly.

Thanks, weirdo.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (J_S) - Unhide
J_S  
Premium Member
Threads
5 Years of service
Fixed.