Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Seeking a Team

by HestiaBestia - 15 June, 2019 - 12:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (HestiaBestia) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, I am Hestia! My skills include cracking, social engineering, and I am a newbie developer. If this is not allowed please delete the post! Let's start with a few tidbits before I get into the meat of my portfolio. 

Why am I searching for a team?
I am very tired of working alone. For the past three years I have been solo, but I don't enjoy it the same way I used to. So I started looking for a community and I love the idea of forums. But it's likely more than half of this forum is leeches and it's no better on any forum out there.

What do I expect from a team?
I hope to find people decently experienced, even some people I could learn from. Every other group I have been invited to expects me to do all the work.

What can I bring to a team?
Dedication, and everything my skills warrant. 

Now, let's get in to my portfolio. What good would telling you my skills do if I don't back it up?

Development / Scripting

My skill level here is limited. I am new to all of this dev stuff, but I absolutely love making my own tools! I have completed two so far and plan to continue making my own stuff. I hope one day to make something release-worthy. I can do the following:

- Script in Ruby
 - HTML & CSS (Very Limited JS)
 - C# Development

Pics of my work:
A Checker
Show ContentSpoiler:
A Dork Gen
Show ContentSpoiler:
A Proxy Tool
Show ContentSpoiler:

Social Engineering

I am an intermediate social engineer, as I said above. I have made a bunch of methods for my home forum. I can do the following.
My home forum profile: https://incidious.se/members/78/

- Find & Make my own Methods
 - Make SE Calls
 - Send SE Mails

Methods I've discovered:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Cracking

My favorite hobby! I have done everything to do with cracking you can think of. I have been doing it for the entirety of the past three years. I can do the following:

- Dump Combos
 - Crack Accs / Cards / Serials & IMEIs
 - Make Configs
 - Make Checkers
 - Nearly anything else cracking related

A few of my cracking proofs:
My public configs.
Show ContentSpoiler:

My newest dumped combo.
Show ContentSpoiler:

Cracked cards for a local market.
Show ContentSpoiler:

If you want to see anything else please reply to this thread, I will be happy to oblige. Looking forward to working with some of you :)
This post is by a banned member (Rune) - Unhide
Rune  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
this is very detailed, i hope u find a good team!
This post is by a banned member (Itamai) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Itamai) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Peter_march) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 June, 2019 - 12:59 AM)HestiaBestia Wrote: Show More
Hi, I am Hestia! My skills include cracking, social engineering, and I am a newbie developer. If this is not allowed please delete the post! Let's start with a few tidbits before I get into the meat of my portfolio. 

Why am I searching for a team?
I am very tired of working alone. For the past three years I have been solo, but I don't enjoy it the same way I used to. So I started looking for a community and I love the idea of forums. But it's likely more than half of this forum is leeches and it's no better on any forum out there.

What do I expect from a team?
I hope to find people decently experienced, even some people I could learn from. Every other group I have been invited to expects me to do all the work.

What can I bring to a team?
Dedication, and everything my skills warrant. 

Now, let's get in to my portfolio. What good would telling you my skills do if I don't back it up?

Development / Scripting

My skill level here is limited. I am new to all of this dev stuff, but I absolutely love making my own tools! I have completed two so far and plan to continue making my own stuff. I hope one day to make something release-worthy. I can do the following:

- Script in Ruby
 - HTML & CSS (Very Limited JS)
 - C# Development

Pics of my work:
A Checker
Show ContentSpoiler:
A Dork Gen
Show ContentSpoiler:
A Proxy Tool
Show ContentSpoiler:

Social Engineering

I am an intermediate social engineer, as I said above. I have made a bunch of methods for my home forum. I can do the following.
My home forum profile: https://incidious.se/members/78/

- Find & Make my own Methods
 - Make SE Calls
 - Send SE Mails

Methods I've discovered:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Cracking

My favorite hobby! I have done everything to do with cracking you can think of. I have been doing it for the entirety of the past three years. I can do the following:

- Dump Combos
 - Crack Accs / Cards / Serials & IMEIs
 - Make Configs
 - Make Checkers
 - Nearly anything else cracking related

A few of my cracking proofs:
My public configs.
Show ContentSpoiler:

My newest dumped combo.
Show ContentSpoiler:

Cracked cards for a local market.
Show ContentSpoiler:

If you want to see anything else please reply to this thread, I will be happy to oblige. Looking forward to working with some of you :)

Such a detailed portfolio of yours can be envied by many famous and popular people. You are incredibly talented, I must admit. Probably you have collected so many qualities and skills for more than one year, you should have a lot of experience behind you. It is commendable. I think many players will agree to work with a colleague like you, because in headhunting it is imperative to have reliable and smart partners. You know, I envy you in a good sense of the word, re-reading your skills. This is a great list, good luck with your team