Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Seems like games dont interestme anymore

by thankforpie - 30 November, 2018 - 12:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (thankforpie) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I was my whole life a big fan of mmos, MMORPGS and similar (but must be multiplayer preferably MMO, for example MMORTS)

feeling of competition and stuff was great

but now its simply not enough.

i see flaws in games only as i took interest in gamedevelopment

90% of mmos are made by people who are not gamedevs but businesmen and they are totally bad and just want ur money
This post is by a banned member (fitgi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Rageykins) - Unhide
Rageykins  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Nah guys you're not the only one, the main problem is that most people aren't innovative enough and creative enough to change things up and actually make things interesting. For example battle royale as been a concept from the early days of playstation and xbox but we couldn't implement it back then like we can today. So when we finally got aroudn to making BR's they genre took off now its quickly becoming over saturated.
Aside from that the cost of making games and content as increased immensely so people are shyign away from doing the cool and new thigns we saw as kids because there wasn't much out there anyone could come up with something new and market it.
Essentially its time for us to break new ground in terms of mmorpg, you have about two paths you can take. First would either be looking at all the games out there and taking the best mechanics/systems and putting them into one game. The second would be making something from scratch with all new mechanics and never before seen innovations, this would be muc hharder to do since we kinda have a hive mentality these days.
We're looking for a Log Horizon, Overlord, SAO, etc. mmorpg innovation but no one is able to do it just yet. You need a publisher to try and make the next marvel universe or dc universe in terms of character and plot. D&D level of depth and Elder scrolls, Diablo, and a few others level of Lore
This post is by a banned member (Foe) - Unhide
Foe  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
yea the shit with bethesda now is very sad
the new elder scrolls will suck ass because of this...
i only hope that one day that we see something completely new and innovative in this genre
This post is by a banned member (2PaC) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Koth) - Unhide
Koth  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
No good games that are being released, at least none that interest me? idk about you guys
This post is by a banned member (karwW) - Unhide
karwW  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I feel your pain my man, but I found a good way to find new shit that doesn't beat the same gong that every other mainstream game seems to: Steam.

I know, not a revolutionary revelation, but with the help of some certain steam cracking forums (not sure if I can/should link to it or not? if it's kosher to do so and anyone wants the info, just let me know in this thread), I've tried well over 100 games free of charge (this forum... has EVERYTHING i've seen or could want so far), and have finally found a few that have been grabbing my attention. More specifically, i've found a lot of Simulation games that have been good at keeping my ADD ass entertained, at least for the time being.

TL;DR: steam+steam game cracking forum = reignited love for (some) games, as well as a new genre to follow I never really picked up on over the year. Give it a whirl... or... you could always go be productive (i kid)