(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2020 - 01:48 AM by 6ing.)
As title states. I am selling my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It is with Sprint, but I'm sure there's some way to get it unlocked by someone. Anyways, the story goes Sprint and T-Mobile merged and Sprint decided instead of allowing me to finance the phone, they would charge me the full price of the phone and that's not going to happen. So, because of that, I will be selling it. I will not be accepting any lowballs, or time wasters. Serious people only please. Below are some pictures and proof that the phone is in my possession. I will provide the IMEI to serious buyers to verify that it is in fact not a blacklisted phone and you can get service off of it :). I am willing to pay shipping costs to USA, but International will be on you if it exceeds $30. I am willing to use a VERIFIED and TRUSTED MM.

Message to Staff: If this is not allowed, I understand. Don't ban or warn just take down post and let me know it's down :). If you need further proof it is in my possession and I'm not bullshitting, contact me <3.