Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Selling river.com account with $6k (0.136145 BTC) on it!

by cooldragon12346 - 31 January, 2024 - 01:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (cooldragon12346) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 12:08 AM by cooldragon12346. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hey yall, thought i would ask to see if anyone would want to buy this account. 
The proof lies in this file, which is a video showing the account and bal. 

I will NOT go first and i will only accept t.me/amazed mm. (Scrizon) OR i will accept a cracked.io moderator

Because i really don't understand escrow im not gonna take it. don't pm with escrow requests...

The price is $5,430. not taking any lower. MUST BE IN LTC!!!

dm me on TELEGRAM if you wanna do this. if you don't read and are not money ready then im blocking you!!! (highlight the message inbetween here and "proof")
@ThatOnecd666
PROOF: https://mega.nz/file/nklURKqT#O84MoYq0pT...lecdZeMMqU (Its a video .mp4 and you don't even needa download it...)

BTW the reason why its Crypto 4 Crypto is cause im not able to withdraw it atm. its verifying an id at this second. so its just a process of waiting til thats done. you gotta wait around 24 more hours (from 1/31 5:08pm est) to get it withdrawed.

Believe this is a scam? then fuck off, im not dealing with time wasters and your just gonna get blocked
This post is by a banned member (AliennZzz) - Unhide