Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

「#1」SMPROXY - UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH | UNBANNED ON NETFLIX | INSANE CPM | DIRT CHEAP

by SelfMade - 12 September, 2020 - 11:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (SelfMade) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Luca) - Unhide
Luca  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Warned #2
gib vouchcopy
This post is by a banned member (Tukii) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Krxcked) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fatso) - Unhide
Fatso  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 September, 2020 - 11:42 AM by Fatso.)
+Vouch
These proxies are easily the best on the market.
I've tried Pix Proxies, Rice Proxies, and Datatouch proxies and SMProxies are far superior to all of his competitors.
Not to mention that you are paying for a length of time and not some bullshit overpriced bandwidth that lasts you a week. Pricing is amazing and affordable for all. Selfmade also has a bundle deal that is going on with his checker that gives you a discount on both products which is definitely worth the investment, especially coming from someone who has access to his checker as well.
Setting up proxies are super easy, All you need to do is use a command in discord to activate your license and add your ip then download the proxies. You can also change your ip at any time with there dedicated discord bot, no need to make a ticket and wait for hours like some services.
The support team is fantastic and Selfmade and his staff team are always willing to help with issues and help fix anything that you may be having issues with such as bugs that come up.
CPM is fantastic, I've been able to get up to 5k cpm checking Netflix with only 100 threads and little to no proxy errors, compared to other proxies that only get about 500-1k and thousands of proxy errors.
Overall SMProxies are definitely worth the investment, everything about it is fantastic, Selfmade is a great dude and definitely looks like he is here for the long run with both the proxies and his checker which I highly suggest taking a look at as well since he does a bundle package deal that may save you some money in the long run.

Pricing: 10/10
Friendliness and Support: 10/10

CPM: 10/10
Ease of use/setup: 10/10
Reliability of proxies: 10/10

[Image: w4Yenai.png][Image: hkCyOfX.png]

I will always verify via cracked.to pm, don't get scammed
[Image: standard_6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Stxke) - Unhide
Stxke  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I´ve bought 1 day to test the proxies, after a test on Mojang i'm very amazed, they're hitting 5k cpm stables, i really recommend you to buy them before they cost a lot.
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you have any VC left sir?
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
This post is by a banned member (Kojixus) - Unhide
Kojixus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
+Vouch

@SelfMade gave me a vouch copy to try them out for the day and I have to say they are the best on c.to far best they have the best bundle deal which you cannot pass up on at all. He made a custom discord bot in which you can change your IP multiple times per day. You are able to use a VPN when using the proxies which is great. They are great proxies with 100 threads I'm able to hit 5k-10k CPM on Netflix with my shitty ass VPN servers and my internet, the price is perfect its better than all the other ones for the price that is currently on the market. I would say stop wasting your money on trying new proxy services and cop something smCORE today. Great staff team as well good devs everyone is amazing in the discord!

10/10 on everything
I ALWAYS VERIFY ON C.TO NOT DISCORD BE CAREFUL OF IMPOSTERS