Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$1000+/DAY] ⚡CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE⚡GENERATE A STABLE INCOME ONLINE | NOOB FRIENDLY

by Pennybags - 27 December, 2020 - 01:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pennybags) - Unhide
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 03:40 PM)Kyle Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2020 - 03:34 PM)Pennybags Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2020 - 03:22 PM)Kyle Wrote: Show More
Thanks very much for your answers - will definitely be something of interest for the near future. May be that it will be a few weeks before purchasing however it might mean the mastermind is the one to go for.
I would definitely recommend anyone to go for the mastermind guide if they can afford it. I do apologise for pricing it so high but I simply did it to reduce the number of people who would purchase it, that way my strategy stays secret between just a few people.

Is there a limited number of the mastermind copy going? If I was to go for that, I wouldn't be interested if more than 3 copies of that were sold.
For the mastermind copy I was thinking of selling just 2-3 copies.
This post is by a banned member (vaishnavi) - Unhide
vaishnavi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is I want
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 07:24 PM)vaishnavi Wrote: Show More
This is I want

You can view the sellix page by clicking on the sales picture.
This post is by a banned member (cheezyeyes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
So is this a legit guide or some attempt to promote CPAbuild.com? Saying this purely based on your signature.

- You mentioned a friend who earns 500-300 daily. How much does he invest daily to make 300-500. There is a difference between revenue and profit. If he spends 280 to make 300, it's not worth it ofc.
- If you make such good cash with it, why even sell it and saturate your methods?
- Does the guide involve e section on optimalization?
[Image: popcorn2.gif]
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 07:46 PM)cheezyeyes Wrote: Show More
So is this a legit guide or some attempt to promote CPAbuild.com? Saying this purely based on your signature.

- You mentioned a friend who earns 500-300 daily. How much does he invest daily to make 300-500. There is a difference between revenue and profit. If he spends 280 to make 300, it's not worth it ofc.
- If you make such good cash with it, why even sell it and saturate your methods?
- Does the guide involve e section on optimalization?

Good questions! 

I actually forgot to change my signature, I set it a while back when I had nothing to put there. I am in no way affiliated with CPABuild, I just think their network is superior to all the others by a long shot.

The traffic source involved in the strategy explained in the complete guide and what he is using is a free traffic source. It can be done without any investment but the strategy is greatly improved by small investments here and there which I also explain. His daily recurring costs would be no more than $30 as the success of this method is mainly down to scaling and optimization instead of pumping more money into it.

The reason I am selling these methods is that I am now working on my IRL business which is now my main priority so I thought I might as well pass on the information I learned along the way. The number of copies I'll end up selling will be far to small to have any sort of impact on competition, especially for the mastermind guide as I'll limit sales of that to 2 or 3.

The complete and mastermind guide has a 1,000-word section purely on how to analyze data and optimize your strategy accordingly.

I hope this answers your questions!
This post is by a banned member (NuevoHombre) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Im interested on this, i hope get money soon so i can buy a copy!, GLWS
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 December, 2020 - 12:31 AM)NuevoHombre Wrote: Show More
Im interested on this, i hope get money soon so i can buy a copy!, GLWS
I appreciate your interest! Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be more than happy to answer :)
This post is by a banned member (Youssef19899) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I need it bro