Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
After getting Rogue Miner or the bundle package I offer, you should take care of picking a crypter by yourself as I do not provide my applications FUD
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner may be detected if you use advanced Task Manager. Using a crypter will prevent this, in addition to making the application undetectable to antiviruses.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner cannot be used to mine XMR or ETH. It only supports SHA256 and Scrypt currencies like BTC,LTC,DOGE,BCH etc..
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can still get advantage of the bundle deal I provide, it allows you to get my programs Rogue Miner and Atom Logger at once, saving 20% on your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue, remember to contact me here privately or use the contact form on my website
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To those who keep asking, my miner is NOT provided FUD. Price I propose is definitely too cheap to support an undetectable application. You have to get a crypter by yourself if you need it not to be detected.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is a long lasting miner and it represents the perfect choice for beginners. Don't be scared if you're a newbies, this miner can be used to practice and I'll be ready to provide you with answers if you need support.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're free to use any mining pool but so far I've been reported issues concerning slushpool and minergate. Be aware of this before purchasing.