Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (strigoi55) - Unhide
strigoi55  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Does this work with XMRIG-Proxy? 

Does the miner(monero) support 32 & 64 bit computers?
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
We do not record which user created a specific build so that all builds are anonymous. You can use our web builder safely as no data is being recorded about your user profile.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not deal with spreading methods but you you will be provided with a basic spreading guide (available between extras) in case you have no clue about how it works.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
BTC and other crypto currencies took a shock during the past days losing more than 10% value. This can be the right time for you to learn more about them and start mining, as they may gain back value very soon bringing you a capital gain.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Due to the high amount of builds that customers create every week, every Sunday I'm usual to delete them all from my server. You're encouraged to download your builds as soon as they're compiled, else you will have to create them once again every week.
This post is by a banned member (Vuxify) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 March, 2021 - 02:32 PM)Vuxify Wrote: Show More
Can we get xmr support.....theres no point in mining bitcoin of litecoin. or any using these ass algorithms...THIS MINER IS ASS

Thank you for your kind words. If you missed, my miner is meant for learners that have no mining experience and wanna get a lifetime membership with proper usage guide and spreading tutorial.
I never claimed this miner is the best on the market or top notch or whatever. You'd be surprised to know that many newcomers prefer going with my miner rather than getting advanced ETH or XMR ones.
In any case, I'm developing an XMR miner and most of my current customers are waiting to upgrade to it, after seeing how reliable my support and my applications are.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Yesterday I performed my usual weekly pruning for builds created during weekdays. Thank you for using Rogue Miner so actively!