Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$20] AMAZON DEALER v4.1 - THE ALL INCLUSIVE GUIDE TO COLLECT AMAZON GIFT CARDS

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Gift cards obtainable with this method range from a minimum amount of $5 to $100 per instance. The amount you will get is unknown until you will be closed to cashout but, on average, you will receive $25 worth of cards.
This post is by a banned member (Iamthesenate) - Unhide
Threads
Quick question. With this method does it mean I can only get a giftcard once a month or was that just for the startup
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 April, 2024 - 10:57 AM)Iamthesenate Wrote: Show More
Quick question. With this method does it mean I can only get a giftcard once a month or was that just for the startup

Hello, you can obtain gift cards for every instance of the method that you run. You only have to keep in mind that it will take 20 days for every instance to pay you out.
This means that if you start 3 instances, let's say on day 1, 2 and 3, you will reach payout on day 21 for instance 1; 22 for instance 2 and 23 for instance 3.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The guide is meant to be used worldwide, no restrictions have been reported for specific countries.
This post is by a banned member (vibielines) - Unhide
Threads
asdadsfdsfhdhfgghdfxccvb
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have questions or issues, feel free to contact me privately with a message. Don't look for me on discord/telegram as I don't use them.
This post is by a banned member (Iamthesenate) - Unhide
Threads
I want to buy this product but I don’t use btcpay is there a way I can contact you privately to send btc to you?
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 April, 2024 - 06:31 AM)Iamthesenate Wrote: Show More
I want to buy this product but I don’t use btcpay is there a way I can contact you privately to send btc to you?

Hello, sure I can provide you with a specific BTC address with a private message. You will get it shortly in your inbox.