Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$30] AUTOCASH V4.1 @ AUTOPILOT INCOME @ PRIVATE MONETIZING GROUP @ UNSATURABLE

by Ombra - 18 April, 2021 - 08:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Syzis) - Unhide
Syzis  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Seems interesting. Can you share how much is the investment needed for those bots and VPN/VM and how much per day can you make with one VM/VPN?
Thanks.
This post is by a banned member (doxxed) - Unhide
doxxed  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS, if you need a vouch im here <3
away, only contact me over cio.
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 April, 2021 - 10:20 PM)Syzis Wrote: Show More
Seems interesting. Can you share how much is the investment needed for those bots and VPN/VM and how much per day can you make with one VM/VPN?
Thanks.

Hello, you need $5-15/month to pay for bot subscription, depending on the tier you choose.
This is a mandatory cost as we're talking about a premium service but there's a lifetime option too.

Additionally it takes about $15 to setup any VPS where you want to run it. This can be reduced if you can run instances on your own computer rather than renting a server.

Each instance of the bot will bring $25-30 each month, leading to a neat profit that generally goes from $10 to $20 and depends on how good you've been at cutting corners.

(19 April, 2021 - 10:27 PM)doxxed Wrote: Show More
GLWS, if you need a vouch im here <3

Thank you but I've already sold one and given out 2 vouch copies. I don't plan to give other ones
This post is by a banned member (NuevoHombre) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Interested! I gonna wait for the people to review it
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
The Method is actually nice you need to put a but of money to invest for the software and the VPS then you setup the whole thing and your good to go, theres also a lot of pictures to help you understand better

Seller:
I had alredy talked to the seller and I can say that he is an extremely respectful and cool dude he also responds as soon as possible to every question you have to help you succeed with the method

Price:
The price is good you can make back those money by doing the method it's one of the cheapest methods out there

OVERALL: 8/10
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 April, 2021 - 12:33 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
The Method is actually nice you need to put a but of money to invest for the software and the VPS then you setup the whole thing and your good to go, theres also a lot of pictures to help you understand better

Seller:
I had alredy talked to the seller and I can say that he is an extremely respectful and cool dude he also responds as soon as possible to every question you have to help you succeed with the method

Price:
The price is good you can make back those money by doing the method it's one of the cheapest methods out there

OVERALL: 8/10

Thank you for your review! It has been added inside the original post
This post is by a banned member (Styx) - Unhide
Styx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS Pepelove
[Image: ipnproxy.gif]
-
[Image: hostn.gif]
-
[Image: codething.gif]
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm available to provide 1x discounted copy at $20 to the first user that will claim it and write another brief review.
First come first serve, copy must be claimed on thread and review has to be posted after reading