Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$30] AUTOCASH V4.1 @ AUTOPILOT INCOME @ PRIVATE MONETIZING GROUP @ UNSATURABLE

by Ombra - 18 April, 2021 - 08:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2021 - 04:33 PM by Ombra. Edited 7 times in total.)

Get a stable side income each month by doing nothing, for real
AutoCash is different from what you've been usual to see to make money
V4 introduced even more content and explains how to immediately start earning

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT CHECKOUT PAGE:

[Image: Auto-Cash-Thread.png]

F.A.Q.

Are bots free to use?
No they aren't. These pieces of software are premium and you must pay a subscription to use them. Subscription currently costs $15 per month. There's also a lifetime option.

What is this "investment package"?
Packages are packs of instances that will be run on your behalf by bot developer. He will take care of everything and you will automatically get your payout.

I want to run the bot by myself, what should I do?
You can run up to 5 bot instances by yourself, using Windows Virtual Machines or VPS with with 2 vCores and at least 2 GB RAM (more RAM is better but over 4 GB are useless). This guide explains how to configure them and run the bot.

I want to get an all-inclusive package, what should I do?
Pick your favorite package depending on how much you want to invest. They range from less than $20 to more than $300 so you'll find one for your pockets. After subscribing you only have to wait for payout, nothing more is required.

How much will I earn?
Each autonomous instance brings $25-30 monthly. Neat profit generally goes from $10 to $20 per instance and depends on how good you've been at cutting corners. Income from investment packages depend on the specific package you subscribe.

How long does it take to get my payout?
Payout time depends on the reward you want to get. If you're fine with multiple $5 rewards you can get them weekly. If you prefer a unique $25-30 reward you will get it monthly. This applies to each instance as each instance will pay separately from others.

[align=center]VOUCHES: (Newest at the bottom)

(18 April, 2021 - 08:38 PM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
any vouches? if not can i take one and you should add some proof of earnings
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e6962622e636f...772e706e67]

Method [7/10]:
The e-book is very detailed and has over 25 pages. It also contains images to make it even easier to follow it.
Its about setting up a bot on a vps to automate tasks in return for money. And the more vps you have the more you can earn.
If you work hard on this for some time you can easily scale it to $300 a month & maybe more.
You do need to invest some to get the software and VPS. After that you set it up and are good to go.

Seller [10/10]:
The seller is a very professional guy. He helped me with everything and answers all the questions i had.
I have no doubt he will be there to help you with anything you need.

Overall [7/10]:
Ombra made a great ebook, you could really see the work he made.
The ebook is straight forward, OP teaches you how to get started with autocash
and where to get all the needed stuff to do the method. you just copied what OP did.
The ebook can help you make some side money. The more time you invest in this method & try to learn it.
The more you get in return. I really recommend the purchase of this e-book if your into bots & vps/vm stuf.

(22 April, 2021 - 12:33 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
The Method is actually nice you need to put a but of money to invest for the software and the VPS then you setup the whole thing and your good to go, theres also a lot of pictures to help you understand better

Seller:
I had alredy talked to the seller and I can say that he is an extremely respectful and cool dude he also responds as soon as possible to every question you have to help you succeed with the method

Price:
The price is good you can make back those money by doing the method it's one of the cheapest methods out there

OVERALL: 8/10

(03 October, 2021 - 10:55 PM)darkjson Wrote: Show More
Bought the product this is my review:

Like the thread says this requires money, it is indeed a autopilot method you only will have to set it up once and you just pay out every week or month.
I can't say much but it involves about automating tasks and then after a month or when you got the reward you can cash it out.
I will definitely be using this method to make a side income, the more you invest the higher the reward.
I will keep you updated on when i make some money from this, but as of now i can 100% recommend this.
This doesnt involve any betting or gambling like so its 99.99% safe. There is a chance you might loose your funds but you it almost never happens.
I will update in about a month or so.

Anyways thank you for this HQ book @Ombra always good stuff, have bought 3 books so far all very good. Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 April, 2021 - 11:16 AM by Ryze.)
any vouches? if not can i take one and you should add some proof of earnings 
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e6962622e636f...772e706e67]

Method [7/10]:
The e-book is very detailed and has over 25 pages. It also contains images to make it even easier to follow it. 
Its about setting up a bot on a vps to automate tasks in return for money. And the more vps you have the more you can earn.
If you work hard on this for some time you can easily scale it to $300 a month & maybe more.
You do need to invest some to get the software and VPS. After that you set it up and are good to go. 

Seller [10/10]:
The seller is a very professional guy. He helped me with everything and answers all the questions i had.
I have no doubt he will be there to help you with anything you need.

Overall [7/10]:
Ombra made a great ebook, you could really see the work he made. 
The ebook is straight forward, OP teaches you how to get started with autocash 
and where to get all the needed stuff  to do the method.  you just copied what OP did. 
The ebook can help you make some side money. The more time you invest in this method & try to learn it. 
The more you get in return. I really recommend the purchase of this e-book if your into bots & vps/vm stuf.  

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2021 - 08:38 PM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
any vouches? if not can i take one and add some  proof of earnings

I just started the thread and I'm more than willing to provide you with a vouch copy. Sending you a private message now :)
This post is by a banned member (xady) - Unhide
xady  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2021 - 08:58 PM by xady.)
Any vouch copy available for me?
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2021 - 08:57 PM)xady Wrote: Show More
Any vouch copy available for me?

Hello, I'm sorry but vouch copies are reserved to Godlike and Heaven users due to Cracked rules.
I will be providing one more copy to eligible users that will claim it
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWSPepelove
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2021 - 11:50 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
GLWSPepelove

I have sent you a private message :)
This post is by a banned member (sylar_666) - Unhide
sylar_666  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
guide bought, I hope to see positive results.