ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MONEY GRAM⚜️MAKE 500 DAILY⚡80% AUTOPILOT⚡I WILL MENTOR YOU⚜️EARN OR REFUND⚜️

by Chechen - 2 months ago
This post is by a banned member (Chechen) - Unhide
Chechen  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 52
Vouches: 20
Credits: 0
SupremePremiumPremium
(This post was last modified: 2 months ago by Chechen. Edited 16 times in total.)
 [Image: MoneyGramThread.jpg]

Vouches : 
Quote:
Vouched by @ISCUE

Hi i'm Bryan and my life is... fuck its not the good place for thats.
Seriously, that must do 1 weeks i have send a private message on Discord to this Seller thanks for this man he respond to my private message very fastly and give me a vouch for his eBook.
For this eBook i have win... be ready, not 50€, not 150€ i have win.....200€.
For me this eBook is not really Newbie friendly but it really good, this eBook required a mini investment of 45€ (for the anonymity and tool, if you use it but the tool is not essential) and if you want really Big Results fastly use 200/300€ (me i have just spend 10€ (for the tool i have use an cracked version) and i worked very hard for have big result with the minimum investment)

Payments Proof : https://imgur.com/a/n2IlMa0 

The more honest and professonial review i can do :

Methods / Ebook : 9/10

At the beginning of the eBook this man explain everything you need and his advice and that's i love  Pepelove
When you continue approximatly everything is explained but for me its not perfect it's a bit fuzzy if you can give more explanation and more tool free (with link for download and other things...) for do an eBook more Noob Friendly its perfect  pepeokay
But this is the first eBook i see for Instagram with no public Method for me this Method is really, REALLY Private and that's really good  pepeokay

Price: 9.5/10

For be honest for the price for me it is a good price it not very high and not very low this is a good choice and 40€ for a Really Private and HQ eBook/Methods is more good than 4 eBooks not private and not Hq for 40€ (for me if you use your brain and a small time of your day you can really make big profits take me for the example :)  )

Seller: 10/10

This is a cool Seller as i said above this man rep really fast, during my lecture i did not have problem at this point i can't say nothing. 10/10

Final note: 9.33/10

Methods: 8.5/10
Price: 9.5/10
Seller: 10/10
Quote:
Vouched by @Zogra
VOUCH COPY REVIEW:
OP gave me a vouch copy and i have to say that this blackhat method has a pretty unique twist compared to other methods
u will need some basic OPSec just to be safe and a vpn (u can grab one from the accounts section on this forum)

THE METHOD:
The method itself is pretty simple it requires a bit to set up (30mins to 1 hr) then it's semi-autopilot meaning thst it requires a bit of work every day
(30mins max) the method requires a bit of SE but very basic knowledge nothing that cant be done by a normal person with 0 knowledge
after setup u will be able to earn between 50$ to 200$-300$ easily

THE INVESTMENT:

This method doesn't require an investement at first but as u make some money a little investment will boost your earnings 
with the investment u will be able to make between 300$ to even 500$+ with even less work (20mins a day)

OVERALL RATING:

SELLER: 8/10 really nice guy willing to give support and mentoring

METHOD: 9/10 nice method really simple and straight forward with little work needed

EBOOK: 9/10 plain text with some images to help you understand more on how to make money with this method
RATING: 9/10

Quote:
VOUCH REVIEW BY @P_U_T_I_N
Disclaimer: This is a vouch copy

OP Has messaged me and offer me a vouch copy, This e-book is easy to read, simple design and easy to understand.
E-BOOK: 7.5/10

For the method, It pretty simple and doesn't need any hard work, an only setup process that may take a little bit time.
METHOD: 7.8/10

As OP said, This is the blackhat method and you need the basic OPSEC, I recommended you NordVPN(From Accounts section) or ProtonVPN because you can get it for free easier, I think this e-book is a good one because it really simple and easy method to do, the seller will mentor you and help you for sure.
Thanks for the vouch copy!

Quote:
Vouched by @arrowbins
I received a Vouch copy for the ebook, here is my honest review

Method : 7.5/10

Its a fairly simple method, but its the niche that the seller has targeted is what is important, it is completely blackhat so you will need a good vpn and a stealth paypal, additionally you will obviously need a lot of time, as nothing is easy money and you have to put in enough time to gain some bucks. The niche targeted is unsaturated as far as i know as i havent heard about it before, so thumbs up for that.  There is potential to earn.

Design : 8/10

The Design is fair and simple, the method is very nicely explained in english with enough screenshots to make sure the buyer understands everything, the seller also offers his complete support which would be very valuable as he is experienced in this method. 

Seller : 10/10
The seller is nice and friendly and you'll have no problems dealing with him.

Overall : If you have the time and are ready do earn in a complete blackhat manner then go for it as it does have the potential to earn and is unsaturated unlike many other ebooks sold on this forum
Quote:
Vouched by @DigiProfits
Vouch!

Method:
The method is illegal, but you can earn huge profits. I've never seen anything like this before, so the method is unique. Seller told me that investment is recommended, I'd invest like $40. I'd rate the method 9/10.

Seller:
Seller is very active and friendly, I'm giving him 10/10.

TOS : 
NO reselling the ebook or leaking it 
I get to change the TOS whenever I want to without prior notice
Refunds only after 30 days 
I decide whats sufficient proof not you 
Do not abuse mentoring system 
This post is by a banned member (geezy3055) - Unhide
geezy3055  

Rep
Threads: 2
Vouches: 0
Can i get a vouch copy, im on instagram every day, id be glad to test it out and vouch
Chechen  
Supreme
Rep
SupremePremiumPremium
2 months agogeezy3055 Wrote: Show More
Can i get a vouch copy, im on instagram every day, id be glad to test it out and vouch

No , you are not high rep
[Image: Signature_1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Infinity
Rep
Threads: 232
Vouches: 1
Credits: 15.000
1000 PostsInfinity100 ReputationTwo Factor Authentication
2 months agoChechen Wrote: Show More
 The Unique and advanced Instagram Blackhat method
Money Gram 

$200  , $85
Limited Time Discount !!

Mentoring included 

Vouches still available , 5 spots still on . Discord : Solotov#0759

am I sli

About :
I have been on Instagram for a few years and I have to admit that I have tried out making niche pages but all of them have failed . The most I got was 300 followers after countless days of hard work . So , I started exploring other ways to make money on Instagram , that is how I came across the method that I am presenting to you right now . Money Gram is an exclusive , unsaturated method that is 100% private and unique , this is a niche that you will be exploiting . Don't worry , this method will not involve hacking or RAT or spreading a virus in any way . There is nothing related to e-whoring too , link referal abuse , stocks , dropshipping , abritage , CPA  , paid surveys , nothing that is LQ !

FAQS : 
Will I be doing anything related to hacking , reselling a product or growing an instagram page ?? 
No absolutely not :) This method is unique and UHQ

What if I don't earn any money ?
Well , just follow the refund TOS and we will refund you , no questions asked 
Do I need an investment ?

Well yes , at the later stage of the method you will need an investment . But don't worry , in the earlier stages , you should be fine . You will also need a VPN
I am lazy to work , is this method auto-pilot ?
Well , it is semi-autopilot ! All you need to do is get on Instagram for about 30 minutes a day and you can do this anywhere !!
Any age requirements or any special talents needed?
No , not at all ! This method can be done even if you are 12 and best of all , it is working worldwide !
I am interested , how do I contact you ?
Just shoot me a message on my discord : Solotov#0759

TOS : 

-NO RESELLING OR LEAKING OF MY E-BOOK
-FOR A REFUND , YOU NEED TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT PROOF OF TRYING IT , I DECIDE WHAT IS SUFFICIENT NOT YOU
-SALES TRASHING WILL GET YOUR WARRANTY VOIDED
-I CAN CHANGE THE TOS AS AND WHEN I WANT TO  

am I eligible for a VC?
[Image: 778hyi3.gif]

[Image: Final_1.gif]
Cheap - HQ - 6 Months Warranty |
This post is by a banned member (Strande123) - Unhide
Chechen  
Supreme
Rep
SupremePremiumPremium
2 months agoZogra Wrote: Show More
2 months agoChechen Wrote: Show More
 The Unique and advanced Instagram Blackhat method
Money Gram 

$200  , $85
Limited Time Discount !!

Mentoring included 

Vouches still available , 5 spots still on . Discord : Solotov#0759

am I sli

About :
I have been on Instagram for a few years and I have to admit that I have tried out making niche pages but all of them have failed . The most I got was 300 followers after countless days of hard work . So , I started exploring other ways to make money on Instagram , that is how I came across the method that I am presenting to you right now . Money Gram is an exclusive , unsaturated method that is 100% private and unique , this is a niche that you will be exploiting . Don't worry , this method will not involve hacking or RAT or spreading a virus in any way . There is nothing related to e-whoring too , link referal abuse , stocks , dropshipping , abritage , CPA  , paid surveys , nothing that is LQ !

FAQS : 
Will I be doing anything related to hacking , reselling a product or growing an instagram page ?? 
No absolutely not :) This method is unique and UHQ

What if I don't earn any money ?
Well , just follow the refund TOS and we will refund you , no questions asked 
Do I need an investment ?

Well yes , at the later stage of the method you will need an investment . But don't worry , in the earlier stages , you should be fine . You will also need a VPN
I am lazy to work , is this method auto-pilot ?
Well , it is semi-autopilot ! All you need to do is get on Instagram for about 30 minutes a day and you can do this anywhere !!
Any age requirements or any special talents needed?
No , not at all ! This method can be done even if you are 12 and best of all , it is working worldwide !
I am interested , how do I contact you ?
Just shoot me a message on my discord : Solotov#0759

TOS : 

-NO RESELLING OR LEAKING OF MY E-BOOK
-FOR A REFUND , YOU NEED TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT PROOF OF TRYING IT , I DECIDE WHAT IS SUFFICIENT NOT YOU
-SALES TRASHING WILL GET YOUR WARRANTY VOIDED
-I CAN CHANGE THE TOS AS AND WHEN I WANT TO  

am I eligible for a VC?

Yes , shoot me a pm on Discord
[Image: Signature_1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Infinity
Rep
Threads: 232
Vouches: 1
Credits: 15.000
1000 PostsInfinity100 ReputationTwo Factor Authentication
(This post was last modified: 2 months ago by Planet. Edited 2 times in total.)
VOUCH COPY REVIEW:
OP gave me a vouch copy and i have to say that this blackhat method has a pretty unique twist compared to other methods
u will need some basic OPSec just to be safe and a vpn (u can grab one from the accounts section on this forum)

THE METHOD:
The method itself is pretty simple it requires a bit to set up (30mins to 1 hr) then it's semi-autopilot meaning thst it requires a bit of work every day
(30mins max) the method requires a bit of SE but very basic knowledge nothing that cant be done by a normal person with 0 knowledge
after setup u will be able to earn between 50$ to 200$-300$ easily

THE INVESTMENT:

This method doesn't require an investement at first but as u make some money a little investment will boost your earnings 
with the investment u will be able to make between 300$ to even 500$+ with even less work (20mins a day)

OVERALL RATING:

SELLER: 8/10 really nice guy willing to give support and mentoring

METHOD: 9/10 nice method really simple and straight forward with little work needed

EBOOK: 9/10 plain text with some images to help you understand more on how to make money with this method
RATING: 9/10

[Image: 778hyi3.gif]

[Image: Final_1.gif]
Cheap - HQ - 6 Months Warranty |
This post is by a banned member (BabyYumeko) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 2
Vouches: 0
Two Factor AuthenticationSupreme
 ? Am I eligible for a VC