Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

THREAD CLOSED

by Cyprus - 17 June, 2021 - 09:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cyprus) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kopite) - Unhide
Kopite  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 June, 2021 - 01:49 PM)Coriolis Wrote: Show More
So I bought the ultimate packge, and overall the E-book is good quality and has a lot of very good information if you're new to reselling.

You will need quite a bit of capital to start up though. This isn't a rags-to-riches get rich starting with £100 ebook. You will be investing a lot, and the price of the ebook itself (even the ultimate edition) is one of the cheaper aspects of this whole method. Including the cost of the ebook ($200 for me), I think you'll probably need around $800-1000 to set the method up completely, and then you'll need the capital to actually buy the stock you'll later resell. This E-Book will only be worth it if you're willing to put quite a lot of money into it.

I'll update the comment in a month or two with how much I've spent and how much I've made with this method.

One thing I have a problem with is the advertisements for the ultimate edition. I don't believe that the "access to free resources" is worth anywhere near $6,000. The seller says he will offer the resources to you randomly, and as I've not been given access to these resources yet, I cannot judge them. I believe it will take a long long time of being a customer for it to be worth the extra $110 over the Plus edition. I can't say much more about that without leaking the method, but personally I'd suggest getting the Plus edition, not the Ultimate one.

Overall, I'd give the ultimate edition a 6/10, but the method itself will likely be an 8/10 if you have enough money to pump into it. I'll update the scores later as I get access to the resources + start to make some money from the method.

Thanks for the review. Excellent! Intended to buy methods to earn passive income. But till now, always being scammed and get nothing